Molton Brown Naran ji soothing hand lotion

by Molton Brown

London via Seville Orange blossom oil with grapefruit extract and orange oil. Let the vitamin-rich citrus fruit oils in our Naran Ji Hand Lotion moisturise and liven up dry skin. It s our original. Straight from the grove. Lively. Zesty. Unmistakable. The way we blend it: Orange blossom oil. Grapefruit seed oil. Vibrant orange oil. Fragrance Family: Citrus. Naran ji soothing hand lotion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Molton Brown Naran ji soothing hand lotion!
Rasmin B.
I like using this hand lotion, it's very gentle and soothing. Keeps my hand moisturised through out the day. I also love the fragrance, it's quiet warm and fresh, it also stays on for some time. Perfect after a hand wash.
Remy A.
LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRE
This is a wonderful hand cream. My hands feel really moisturised and the scent is uplifting and lasts for ages. As we are all washing our hands so often now, I have one next to the kitchen sink and one in the bathroom. I may buy more as gifts.....will buy again and again
36390 Tsvetalina A.
Very nice brand. So far I also have used their shower gels as well and I can honestly say everything smells devine.
Emma S.
Kamloops, BC
This helped my skin tenfold. I struggle with combination / oily / dry skin and constantly break out in large cystic acne spots due to using the wrong product. This really helped me! I hope it helps you too!

Looking for your answer?