Molton Brown Lime & Patchouli Hand Lotion

by Molton Brown

Shop Molton Brown Lime & Patchouli Hand Lotion at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Molton Brown Lime & Patchouli Hand Lotion!
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Molton Brown Lime & Patchouli Hand Lotion uploaded by Elena U.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I absolutely love the Lime & Patchouli products. The hand soap and lotion are truly yummy. Great fragrance! The lotion makes my hands so soft. I use the hand soap in the tub. Makes the whole bathroom smell wonderful. I use it all year round, not just at Christmas. I love to give this as a gift. The Candle is also wonderful!! Stock up! This is a winner! Love this product!
Abbie G.
I really enjoy the scent and the ease of use with the dispenser. I use it before bed because it can take a while to “dry” on my hands.
Roisin M.
A wonderful product would highly recommended and help you to help you find a better quality and better service

Looking for your answer?