Molton Brown Gingerlily Body Wash 300ml

by Molton Brown

Inspired by exotic Tahitian shores, Molton Brown's Gingerlily Body Wash refreshes and subtly fragrances from top to toe. Infused with moisturising White Lily Extract and nourishing Polynesian Tamanu Nut Oil, the shower gel gently cleanses skin, whilst enveloping the skin with notes of warming Ginger Oil, creamy Tuberose and spicy Cedarwood. Transports the mind and body to relaxing paradise, leaving you feeling revitalised and rejuvenated. Top Note: Warming Ginger Oil. Heart Note: Exotic Tuberose. Base Note: Spicy Cedarwood. Made in England

Is this body wash expensive?
Start your review of Molton Brown Gingerlily Body Wash 300ml!
SC
Smells amazing! I've used this on the daily for about 4 years now and I love it, it lasts forever. It's a very light fragrance and 300 ml lasts forever, the only con being its a bit on the overpriced side.. but totally worth the money if you're looking for a moisturizing and lovely smelling body wash :)
Rockwall, TX
They have this in the country club showers!! I love the smell! I’m always excited to take a shower there cause the Molton Brown soaps smell so nice. I’m pretty sensitive to scents but this one is so fresh it doesn’t bother me. It gets foamy/bubbly which I like in body washes.
I love Molton Brown but love to use only while traveling. I’m not in love with all of their scents because sometimes they smell differently on my skin but for the most part I use because of their wonderful travel sizes.
Ocean, NJ
The scent in heavenly! It’s really light so it doesn’t conflict with my fragrances post shower. I also keep this wash in my guest bathroom and constantly get compliments on it.
The scent of this body wash is absolutely divine. This has been my favorite body wash for years. It is a bit more on the pricey side but it’s so good. It doesn’t dry out my skin which I really appreciate especially since I live in a very dry climate. It is completely necessary no, but if you don’t mind splurging a bit I highly recommend this scent.
One of my favorite mountain brown sense. Can be used for both genders. Does not leave skin dry feeling after use or any kind of residue. Safe enough to use on my kids and the scent is it too strong or overpowering.
I love Molton brown- specifically their washes. Their hand and body washes and great and smell amazing. They have a ton of different scents and the bottles are so pretty.
San Diego, CA
This is my go-to body wash. I love all of Molton Brown products but this scent specifically feels really indulgent. I love how the product lathers on my skin and I love how soft it makes my skin feel after.
Elmsford, NY
Great lather & feel, but I wasn’t crazy about the scent of this product! I was expecting it to be more heavy on the ginger scent, but it was almost all floral. Not for me!
Brownsville , OR
This is such a gorgeous smelling body wash! The suds are beautifully luxurious and moisturising. I purchased this online from Newman Marcus and it is a pretty expensive body wash but if you feel like splurging I definitely recommend giving this a try!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...