BY MOLTON BROWN

London via Tahiti Exotic flora. Black sands. Fragrant spices perfuming the breeze. The way we blend it: A body wash with Polynesian tamanu nut oil, ginger and moisturising white lily extract. Why you'll love it: Wanderlust? Then welcome to the great escape. This exotically scented body wash gently cleanses and scents the skin for a glamorous daily treat. Exotic. Alluring. Escapist. Fragrance family: Floriental A top note of Ginger Oil. A heart of Tuberose. A base note of Cedarwood. Gingerlily Body Wash see more...

Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Kailua Kona, HI
Wellness Guru Expert
Gingerlilly is my favorite smell out of all the molton brown products! I bought it at Illums Bolighus in Norway. It lasted for a long time and it felt moisturizing, not watered-out like cheaper brands. I will definitely buy this product again!
Janet O.
Janet O.
I love the way this smell! it has a fresh feeling after each use! The smell last for a while after washing with it.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite scent of all of molten brown's products. It's floral but not too feminine. Definitely not for guys.
María E.
María E.
Doral, FL
Good quality and texture, amazing smell. Energizing and renewing. Perfect for morning. I recommend this
Adebisi A.
Adebisi A.
I like the smell of this. It's not ridiculously overpowering. The smell is so different, it makes you feel pretty after you use it. I definitely felt clean and that's the most important part. The lather is nice and a little goes a long way. My skin felt nice and smooth afterwards.
Brett K.
Brett K.
Arlington
My favourite part about this body wash is the heavenly smell it leaves. The scent is so pleasant and alone makes me want to purchase it. In addition, the bubbles it creates leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I would love to try Molton Brown's other products!
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Stanley, Hong Kong
I once had the opportunity to bathe with this particular body wash at an upscale hotel in Tokyo. Upon opening the bottle, the aroma was so warming, spicy, and exotic – yet comforting at the same time. I look forward to using more of the Molton Brown Gingerlily line.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Alexandria, VA
I first tried this as a sample size my friend gave me to use while traveling together. I was hooked!!!! The smell is intoxicating and love the lather it gives. I have since been splurging at my local spa. I even sometimes purchase the lotion to layer my scent. Hands down my favorite.
Perry S.
Perry S.
Reno, NV
I love the smell of this but it dries out my skin and takes a lot of product for it to feel like it's cleaning. But it smells so so good. It's a little pricey though.
Charli G.
Charli G.
This is such a gorgeous smelling body wash! The suds are beautifully luxurious and moisturising. I purchased this online from Newman Marcus and it is a pretty expensive body wash but if you feel like splurging I definitely recommend giving this a try!
brittany r.
brittany r.
Belleville, IL
Is this body wash expensive?