BY MOLTON BROWN

London via Tahiti Exotic flora. Black sands. Fragrant spices perfuming the breeze. The way we blend it: A body lotion with tamanu nut oil, ginger and our skin-pampering complex that instantly firms, comforts and hydrates. Why you'll love it: Exotically scent your skin while giving it some intensive TLC with this delectable moisturising body lotion. Exotic. Alluring. Escapist. Fragrance family: Floriental A top note of Ginger Oil. A heart of Tuberose. A base note of Cedarwood. Gingerlily Body Lotion see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Eva K.
Eva K.
A lovely moisturizer. I love these products because they are so high quality. This is no exception. Absorbs well, moisturizes and doesn't leave behind any residue. Highly recommend this brand and this product.
julie b.
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
This scent is the bomb I love it so much it reminds me of one of my friends as soon as I smell it so a good nostalgic scent. It is pricey this brand but a little goes along way. It's such a relaxing smell.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Edinburgh, ['', '', '']
This stuff smells amazing, leaves my body so soft aswell! Would love to try the body wash too.
Navneet J.
Navneet J.
West Drayton, Middlesex
I found this a little tingling on my skin but it smelt great and kept my skin moisturised