BY MOLTON BROWN

Eucalyptus Body Wash see more...

Ksenia /.
New York
My favorite “winter” scent - so warming, so comforting, really does smell like eucalyptus! The lather is light and this never dried out my skin! A little pricey, but a good, special treat for yourself :)
Ariel M.
Manassas, VA
Smells so good! I love to use this when I'm sick. Instantly helps my sinuses and makes me feel better
Kate F.
Wetherby, England
I repurchase this time and time again! I adore the scent, it really invigorates my senses as well as my skin. The product dispenses nicely and a little goes a long way as the wash foams nicely. Best for the morning to really wake you up! I can’t recommend Molton Brown body washes enough
Laura P.
Ottawa, ON
This is one of my favourite body washes. It's expensive so I save it. A cheap dupe I found is the bath and body works aromatherapy line in eucalyptus mint. Molton Brown is my mom's favourite so I always pick these up when I see them. They're hard to find in Canada.
Carrie B.
Main Street, Forth, Lanark
This product is amazing. The smell once you put this in your bath or use it in the shower lingers sooo long. It is the most relaxing scent and leave the skin soft. Molton brown products are pricey but the quality is just amazing.