Molton Brown Delicious Rhubarb and Rose Body Wash (300ml) uploaded by Scott D.

BY MOLTON BROWN

Molton Brown's Delicious Rhubarb and Rose Body Wash contains a fragrant blend of ingredients to rejuvenate your skin. Yuzu fruit provides a citrus aroma combined with rhubarb and rose extract which helps to cleanse and soften. E.N. Directions for use: Rub a small amount into skin work into a lather and then rinse off thoroughly. see more...

Katie E.
Waldron, AR
I love this it smells soo soo good and makes your skin feel so soft. I love using it expecially in the morning it wakes up your senses!!! I’m so glad I gave it a try. It is a little expensive so I don’t buy it all the time. But it is definitely worth it. I would recommend this poduct.
karina g.
Lynwood , CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Not much of a fan on body washes but decided to give this a try because it smells so delicious ! The presentation of this body wash is adorable I just love the color pink but overall the smell is long lasting
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
Such a soothing and wonderful body wash and one of the most gentle that I have used. The smell isn't too over powering which my allergies greatly appreciate. My skin is extremely sensitive and I haven't had any issues so far from this body wash.
Jazz S.
Yuba City, CA
Molton Brown's scents are very mature and unique - I liked this one but I wasn't head over heels for it. It had almost a tangy scent and I'm assuming that was from the rhubarb. Black Pepper is my fave Molton Brown scent if you're looking for something else!
Violet M.
San jose, CA
Rose is usually not my first choice in scents, but this one is so faint that it's actually nice. The body wash lathers up really nice and the formula doesn't leave me stripped and dry. The scent lasts for a while too
Naynay C.
Seattle, WA
I really like this body wash! It makes my skin feel very smooth and doesn't make my skin dry! It smells ok which was the only r Aaron I didn't completely love it but regardless it made my skin feel great
Angelica D.
Las Vegas, NV
This product by hands down is one of the best body wash I ever use. I use it every weekend. It smells wonderful. This one is my favorite scent plus it has very lovely packaging like the rest of their products. I would recommend.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
I love this body wash. It smells great. The rose and rhubarb smells is just very pleasant. It takes me to a la la land. Im definitely buying this again. It is a great value. I would definitely highly recommend this product!!
Cassie W.
Sunbury, PA
The smell is absolutely delightful. The body wash is moisturizing and nourishing. It doesnt have as many chemicals added as other soaps so it is not as harsh.
Daryya D.
East Hanover, NJ
Nice shower cream that do not dry my skin out. The smell is really yummy and enjoyable. It makes me very fresh and relaxed after a shower with this product