Molton Brown Cool buchu Eau de Toilette

by Molton Brown

London via The Western Cape Buchu plant extract with wild water mint and tangerine. Positive. Clear. Unbound. The way we blend it: Top notes: bergamot, tangerine and orange. Middle note: peppermint, coriander and cardamom. Base notes: sandalwood, amber, nutmeg and musk. Fragrance Family: Citrus. Cool buchu Eau de Toilette.

What's the smell like????
Just here for my badge... Sorry!
Opinions on this product?
Start your review of Molton Brown Cool buchu Eau de Toilette!
Product Highlights
“I want to try and smell this lol because I hard many people say it has a coconut smell?” in reviews
Clover, SC
One of my favorites, Molton Brown Bracing Silverbirch has a very clean, almost a soap type smell. It's reasonably priced at $60 on the website. This scent will last you all day without giving off too strong of a smell. Great buy!
Compton, CA
Well my bf love this brand he tells me they have really great smelling colognes.But that he loves this brand the most because they have really great long lasting colognes.
Woodbridge , VA
I love Molton Brown products! This fragrance is perfect for those who aren't fans of florals. It's spicy and citrusy, my favorites! It's a great unisex fragrance.
North port , FL
Great smell. Very manly. My husband has a lot of cologne and I love them all. Score great deals at kohls or Macy's. Especially if your a card holder.
This is a little too spicey for my liking.. So I wouldn't buy it again. If you like a strong spicey scent then this is something to check out.
Doral, FL
Absolutely amazing scent, super rare. Does not smell like any other cologne you have smelled. very unique and masculine.
Orlando, FL
I want to try and smell this lol because I hard many people say it has a coconut smell? IDK I'm all about the smell.
Magna, UT
Yup very spicy, I enjoyed this sent because it tells a strong story, that's right I'm a spicy a' meataball
Doral, FL