BY MOLTON BROWN

London via The Western Cape Buchu plant extract with wild water mint and tangerine. Positive. Clear. Unbound. The way we blend it: Top notes: bergamot, tangerine and orange. Middle note: peppermint, coriander and cardamom. Base notes: sandalwood, amber, nutmeg and musk. Fragrance Family: Citrus. Cool buchu Eau de Toilette. see more...

Molton Brown Cool buchu Eau de Toilette
  • "I want to try and smell this lol because I hard many people say it has a coconut smell?" in 1 review
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
I love Molton Brown products! This fragrance is perfect for those who aren't fans of florals. It's spicy and citrusy, my favorites! It's a great unisex fragrance.
Klaurini ch V.
Sanjana M.
Orlando, FL
I want to try and smell this lol because I hard many people say it has a coconut smell? IDK I'm all about the smell.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
What is your favorite Molton Brown product?
I CANNIT FIND ANYWHERE TO BUY THE MOLTON BROWN COOL BUCHU ION LINE EAU DE TOILETTE,ANY IDEA WHER I VAN BUY IT IN THE USA?ALMA
Sanjana M.
Orlando, FL
I really want to try this..How is the smell?