BY MOLTON BROWN

London via The Western Cape Buchu plant extract with wild water mint and tangerine. Keep cool, calm and collected with our refreshing bodywash. Positive. Clear. Unbound. The way we blend it: Refreshing buchu plant extract. Crisp water mint. Aroma oils of tangerine, cardamom and sandalwood. Fragrance Family: Citrus. Cool buchu body wash. see more...

Debra C.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Love this body wash! Foams nicely and my skin has never had a reaction to it. The scent is okay. I have used this multiple times while traveling and only a little bit goes a long way. Very gentle for me so I would consider trying out different products from this brand.
juan m.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
muy buen producto para el cuidado de tu piel, es un muy buen jabon masculino para el baño aparte de que te deja un muy buen olor corporal. lo uso a diario. lo compre por amazon a un muy ben precio y deseo volverlo a comprar ya que su calidad es inigualable
bonnie m.
Smells great. Foams up good. Makes your skin soft & smell good. You don't need a ton of it either. Clean feeling
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
Really nice, light scent! And it didnt give a heavy soapy nasty feel that some soaps give. Really enjoyable product. Would recommend to a friend.
Everyone should really try it . I love it ❣ keeps you feeling fresh . Try it ! I don't know about you but I'm on my third bottle.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
I love this body wash. It smells so good and it is moisturizing as well. I would highly recommend it to everyone
Courtney B.
Hinesville, GA
I found this bottle at TJ MAXX discounted but I loved it so much I ordered some online and now it is my go-to!
Jennifer M.
Cicero, IL
IMG thus product name ur skin feel good and cool like if it may gave min in them but it doesn't it's just great
Erin D.
Brandon, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash it makes your skin so smooth and it smells so good. It lasts for a really long time too.
Andreyna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My hair love this product... Care them and make me feel happy in all senses... My hair never be more beautiful