Molton Brown Coco and Sandalwood Body Wash uploaded by Оля Е.

BY MOLTON BROWN

London via The Philippines The milky white of freshly cut coconut. Honey dripped from spoon to lip. Gandang drum heard along the shore. The way we blend it: A body wash with coconut fruit extract and warming sandalwood. Why you'll love it: Close your eyes and head to the islands with this soft and subtle body wash - perfect for drifting away during your evening shower or bath. Flawless. Gentle. Comforting. Fragrance family: Floriental A top note of coconut. A heart of jasmine. A base note of sandalwood. Coco and Sandalwood Body Wash see more...

• Does anyone know if this scent is similar to Molton Brown...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer K.
Los Angeles, CA
I am OBSESSED with this scent. After first smelling it in a hotel spa, I stocked up on diffusers and body wash so the scent would fill my bathroom and entire house. It’s a strong scent, but not for the sandalwood lovers out there.
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Excellent Product.  Loved the Sandlewood Fragrance.  Left skin smooth and soft to the touch.  Scent did not linger. I purchased this item online, so I was not exactly sure what to expect.  I would buy this product again for myself or as a gift for someone else.
Marcela J.
Phoenix, AZ
This body wash is amazing and very relaxing.The smell is amazing and not too strong like other products.I use this twice a week or maybe three times.The body wash is very gentle,worked great on my body .Recommended this to my sister and she really liked it.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash smells so good. It is wonderful!!! I think it is a good value for the price because it makes my skin so silky and it is definitely very gentle on the skin. The scent lasts for quite sometime throughout the day. I think I will re purchase but I have other body washes I have to go through first.
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
Mmm the smell of this body wash is absolutely heavenly! It smells so good! This soap is so soft too! It leaves your skin feeling so refreshed and clean, with no oily appearance or feel! I will buy again!
Larrissa S.
Oak park, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg I didn't buy.this for myself, I actually received at when I stayed at a hotel. But I loved it so much I took it with my! 😮 I love the fragrance. I did over anything with sandalwood in it.
Juliana K.
Atlanta , GA
The scent is amazing, give your skin a very silk touch. It's pricy .... lot pricy but once in a while you can treat yourself. Great Product and the smell is amazing. I would buy again but not every time
Erin T.
My favorite product! It's so beautiful and it works well with how sensitive my skin is! It's my go to and I use it almost everyday! But if I put it on certain parts of my body it dries it out more.
C D.
I wish I could give this 6 stars. This product is amazing. The whole line is fabulous and lives up to it's claims. Def try, its avail on amazon as well. Amazing.
Kelly D.
Glen Burnie, MD
The smell of this body wash alone is heavenly. You feel as though you are at a spa when using it. I stumbled across this brand as a hotel I was staying out carried their products in the travel size. I usually don't give these products much though but decided to try it out and now, I'm hooked. Once I got home I ordered a bottle of the Coco and Sandalwood, to try something new and my skin feels smooth and smells delicious after use!
Dee R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does anyone know if this scent is similar to Molton Browns discontinued scent Inspiring Wild Indigo?