BeautySkinBath & BodyMolton Brown
Coco and Sandalwood Body Wash

Molton Brown Coco and Sandalwood Body Wash

by Molton Brown

London via The Philippines The milky white of freshly cut coconut. Honey dripped from spoon to lip. Gandang drum heard along the shore. The way we blend it: A body wash with coconut fruit extract and warming sandalwood. Why you'll love it: Close your eyes and head to the islands with this soft and subtle body wash - perfect for drifting away during your evening shower or bath. Flawless. Gentle. Comforting. Fragrance family: Floriental A top note of coconut. A heart of jasmine. A base note of sandalwood. Coco and Sandalwood Body Wash

Where can I find this?
Does it have a strong scent?
Does anyone know if this scent is similar to Molton Browns discontinued scent Inspiring Wild Indigo?
Start your review of Molton Brown Coco and Sandalwood Body Wash!
Natasha B.
Novato
Molton Brown Coco and Sandalwood Body Wash uploaded by Natasha B.
I love this conditioner. My only wish is that it came in a larger bottle. I received this as a gift so I don't know what the price point is but it leaves my thin hair feeling wonderfully soft, yet not weighed down.
Cheryl S.
Humble, TX
I got this as a gift, i love the scent and it is gentle on skin but its pricey for a body wash. I don’t want to spend so much for something that i will wash away.
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Excellent Product.  Loved the Sandlewood Fragrance.  Left skin smooth and soft to the touch.  Scent did not linger. I purchased this item online, so I was not exactly sure what to expect.  I would buy this product again for myself or as a gift for someone else.
Briana H.
Windermere, FL
Holy grail product for me. They have now discontinued so I stocked up and bought 6 bottles. It has a woody unisex scent that lasts and lasts on my skin. Especially nice for layering perfumes. Moisturizing and luxurious.
Mariam G.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Molton Brown Coco and Sandalwood Body Wash uploaded by Mariam G.
I met those fantastic products in the famous European Hotel. It was my discovery ❣️ con is only one, it was too small. I would like to have bigger ones. As I searched price is affordable for me. So, I am going to buy them. I would recommend it for you too 💯 Molton Brown
Veronica N.
chicago
Me encanta este body wash deja la piel sube y muy idratada y con una fragancia suave a coco muy bueno .
Julie N.
Denison, TX
I dig Milton brown ! This is another one of those products you have to find the one that works for you . Also, they have a tendency to be overdrying ..just my thoughts .
Stephen  A.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this product. One of my favorite scents that I’ve ever had in a body wash. It’s is fairly effective for a body wash, but is a little pricey. Definitely try it out for yourself though. You won’t be disappointed.
Marcela J.
Phoenix, AZ
This body wash is amazing and very relaxing.The smell is amazing and not too strong like other products.I use this twice a week or maybe three times.The body wash is very gentle,worked great on my body .Recommended this to my sister and she really liked it.
member-7e0e80587
Adorei o produto super recomendo, hidrata bastante a pele, firma e deixa macia, ótima fragrância com intensa durabilidade e o produto rende