BY MOLTON BROWN

London via Oxford Silverbirch extract with cedarwood and incense. Bring the outdoors in with our woody, masculine bodywash. Confident. Dynamic. Hearty. The way we blend it: Silverbirch extract. Fragrantly spiced cumin oil. Heady incense. Cedarwood oil. Fragrance Family: Woody. Bracing silverbirch body wash. see more...

• My skin is so sensitive is this a good product for me?5 Answers
  • Quisiera saber qué tan suave te deja la piel? Que otros c...1 Answers
Madi P.
I love this for an every day use our use that usually when I'm going to bed because it is so soothing and makes me skin feels so soft I like to use this on my legs preferably because my legs usually get really dirty with all the sports that I do I love how soft it makes my legs feel and it made my stresses them without me even have to infuse and wish riser so it saves one more step in my day
Margelyn A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an interesting shower gel in a bold scent. Although it says "pink pepperpod," it smells a lot like cedar to me (I see that it has patchouli in it, as well). It's the sort of scent that would probably work for a man as well as a woman, as there's nothing overly feminine about it. I happen to like the scent. At any rate, you pretty much only notice the smell while you're in the shower; it doesn't stay with you
april c.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this for my boyfriend and it smells so nice. The scent lasts for hours and he likes it alot. It doesn't dry out his skin at all and we even got more in other scents
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best body wash ever. The price id good and the bottle is really cute. I got it as a gift and is still using it! The effect is long lasting and you smell wonderful after even an hour! I recommend this product and would definitely recommend to anyone!
Bano B.
Lake Orion, MI

This stuff is amazing! I so recommend it to you not only because it moisturizes my skin to the point where it is baby soft, but also because it has SPF 30 which I sometimes have trouble finding in the stores
Shruti S.
Minneapolis, MN
Love love love this body wash - it has a luxurious texture, great aroma and leaves your skin feeling moisturized, buttery and luxurious. I especially recommend this in the harsh dryness of indoor heating during winter - your skin will bless you!
Camila L.
Plantation , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Pretty good body wash with a clean scent. Unfortunately, the formula is a bit to drying for my skin. I stick to body washes that are more moisturizing, which this is not.
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Awesome scent and love how you feel soooooo clean after. It smells amazing and clean. It's a must buy and I'll repurchase this again. It's not that pricey it's a good value.
andrea q.
Medley, FL
Why you’ll love it
Like an invigorating walk in the woods, this hearty, charismatic body wash gives your mind and body a lively start to the morning with its deeply aromatic lather.

Best for
Ideal for those who fancy an escape from their everyday routine, this bracing body wash bottles the freedom of the outdoors.
Nishu P.
Bayonne, NJ
awesome soap bar with awesome fragrance and available in different colors and scents.
also available in nearby stores ao u can get it easily.
Haas S.
Manresa
My skin is so sensitive is this a good product for me?
Jahaira S.
Quisiera saber qué tan suave te deja la piel? Que otros cuidados te da?