BY MOLTON BROWN

Product Details: London via Brazil. Suma ginseng with geranium and cinnamon. Secrets of the jungle to invigorate and refresh. The way we blend it: Suma ginseng (for healthy-looking skin), uplifting cinnamon oil and sprightly geranium oil. Lively. Peppy. Vibrant. The fragrance: A top note of lemon. A heart of cinnamon. A base note of patchouli. Fragrance family: woody see more...

I started using Molton Brown Body Wash after
staying at The Carlson and The Chandler hotels in Manhattan. They are small luxury hotels and they provide this brand in room. I fell in love with it instantly and made sure I picked up the full size before I headed back home. I love the Ginseng scent but alo love all their fragrances. It is a ltittle on the pricey side but we'll worth it. Go. Buy. It.
Jennifer Z.
I first received Molton Brown Body Wash in the Suma Ginseng scent as a gift; at the time, I wasn't sure if it was meant for men or women as it has a rather musky scent. Somewhat fresh but also closer to a cologne than a perfume. But then I used it and really liked it! Molton Brown is a great way to spoil yourself or give as a gift!
Bri A.
Rocky Point, NY
I am not very particular with body wash, but I look for a moisturizing and lathering wash is important to me. This wash has a beautiful light scent that lasts on your skin. The formula is very nice for sensitive and dry skin. I recommend this if anyone is looking for a new scent!
Sheila M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the smell and clean feeling of this body wash . It is very gentle on the skin, it smells great as well! The only dissapointment is that it does not foam up so much on my loofah. And i seem to use it up pretty fast. I would buy this again as a luxury soap not a daily use.
Stefanie D.
Moreno Valley, CA
This body wash suds alot and is thick so you don't have to use alot. I used it right after I bought it at Target last month and yes it is very effective. I enjoyed using this with my spouse to be romantic and it worked wonders. I would absolutely recommend this to others for a lovely relaxing wash
Penny E.
West Palm Bch, FL
I feel like this body wash really gets you clean! It definitely studs up nicely, but the scent is Very strong. My husband really likes the smell but I am not a fan. The smell definitely penetrates your skin and last day which would be great if I liked the scent. I would repurchase, it would just have to be a different scent.
Michelle C.
Love Molton Brown Body Wash. It's clean, refreshing , and keeps you fresh all day. I discovered Molton Brown bath products on a trip to London. The hotel I was staying used Molton Brown bath products in their guestrooms. From that point, I was hooked!
Lauren S.
It's a bit more viscose than most other body washes, which makes it easier to use too much and go through it too quickly, but other than that it is great. The scent is fantastic and it doesn't dry my skin out as much as others.
tisha b.
Norwalk, CA
I recommend this product because it has a nice after effect
It gives you energy and is very relaxing after a nice warm hot shower
it is a very good price nice scent
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
It was okay it does what any other body wash does. I love the packaging it lasts awhile. I used it every other day. You can honestly buy something a lot cheaper probably would buy it again save ur money