BY MOLTON BROWN

London via the Atlantic. Samphire with marine aromas and horse chestnut. Dive into deep-sea discoveries for healthy-looking skin. The way we blend it: Skin-boosting samphire (brimming with minerals and vitamins), horse chestnut complex to help improve... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brea D.
Chester, VA
This body wash smells so good and I love the way it makes my body feel. This is one of the best body washes I've ever had and I definitely recommend it to everybody. I use it all the time.
Reanna T.
Doesn't dry out my skin but helps it look shiny & very healthy! I love the way my skin feels after using this product!
Dawn R.
I love Molton Brown my son introduced me to this brand through a Christmas gift and I have been using it ever since.
Elda B.
I love this! I wash my body with this every night and it smells amazing! It makes my skin feel extra smooth.
Haley R.
Fresno, CA
Made my skin so soft and silky i loved it and would recomend it! Anyone who uses this wil be pleased
Suzannah M.
Cleveland, GA
This stuff smells so amazing I love it it's one of my favorite products I use it all the time every single day and when I get the shower my stamina so smooth and soft it doesn't leave behind any oily residue or clog your pores
Liz T.
circleville
Smells amazing!!! I absolutely love this, Has a great scent to it and lasting scent. It can be pricey but can also be pretty cheap!!! I use this every time i shower. I would HIGHHHHLY recommend this product.
Athena D.
Love this company. The bottles are so sleek and simple they look great in a bathroom and also have wonderful scents. I always stock a few for guests.
Jessica M.
Sapulpa, OK
This is a nice body wash. It has a good lather and does not leave your skin feeling like it has a residue left on it. The scents are pleasant too.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
This is such a luxurious and beautiful Snelling product. I can't wait to try more from this brand. I am glad I decided to purchase.