BY MOLTON BROWN

London via the Atlantic. Samphire with marine aromas and horse chestnut. Dive into deep-sea discoveries for healthy-looking skin. The way we blend it: Skin-boosting samphire (brimming with minerals and vitamins), horse chestnut complex to help improve... see more...

Liz T.
circleville
Smells amazing!!! I absolutely love this, Has a great scent to it and lasting scent. It can be pricey but can also be pretty cheap!!! I use this every time i shower. I would HIGHHHHLY recommend this product.
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
All of the Molton Brown products are amazing. From their body wash to their conditioner, I love them all. Their scent is long lasting and their products are high quality.
Morgan H.
San Antonio, TX
I love Molton Brown Body Washes! But this one is simply one of my favs. It's becoming my favorite part of my shower, I feel so clean and fresh after i use it. I think that a little goes a long way and you definitely get your moneys worth. Some may think its on the pricier side but it smells so good that its worth it.
Suzannah k.
Cleveland, GA
This stuff smells so amazing I love it it's one of my favorite products I use it all the time every single day and when I get the shower my stamina so smooth and soft it doesn't leave behind any oily residue or clog your pores
Brea D.
Chester , VA
This body wash smells so good and I love the way it makes my body feel. This is one of the best body washes I've ever had and I definitely recommend it to everybody. I use it all the time.
Joselin V.
This is my holy grail. It smells so good and the smell doesn't just disappear. I highly recommend... Made my skin so soft and silky i loved it and would recomend it! Anyone who uses this wil be pleased
Athena D.
Love this company. The bottles are so sleek and simple they look great in a bathroom and also have wonderful scents. I always stock a few for guests.
Jessica M.
Sapulpa, OK
This is a nice body wash. It has a good lather and does not leave your skin feeling like it has a residue left on it. The scents are pleasant too.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
This is such a luxurious and beautiful Snelling product. I can't wait to try more from this brand. I am glad I decided to purchase.
Andrea B.
It was very good and sudsed up nicely. It got me very clean and smelled great. The smell lingered through the day. I'd repurchase.

back