BeautySkinBath & BodyMolton Brown
Body Wash - Pink Pepperpod - 10 oz

Molton Brown Body Wash - Pink Pepperpod - 10 oz

by Molton Brown

LONDON VIA THE GULF OF GUINEAFiery pink pepper with ginger and patchouli. Cleanse and invigorate your skin. With a kick. THE WAY WE BLEND ITPink pepperpods (for antioxidant protection).Rich patchouli aroma oil. Warm ginger perfume oil. Sultry. Humid. Spicy. Fragrance Family: Spicy

Does this smell like Glossier’s perfume?
Do you guys like this ?
Start your review of Molton Brown Body Wash - Pink Pepperpod - 10 oz!
Product Highlights
...and lather with a bit of water. Then I enjoy the aromatherapy and the hydrating effects of this luxurious shower gel.in reviews
Amanda F.
Chula Vista, CA
Molton Brown Body Wash - Pink Pepperpod - 10 oz uploaded by Amanda F.
This came in a Look Fantastic subscription beauty box in a travel size. It's a bath and body gel so you can use it for both. I'm not a big bath person, so I've only used this as a body wash in the shower. I like the packaging. A simple, elegant plastic bottle that is clear so you can see the pretty pink color of the gel. I like the look of the silver cap, but Idon't like about it is that this is a screw on. I drop stuff all the time in the shower, and would prefer something like a push cap, pump, or flip cap. That's just me though. I wasn't sure what to expect at first when I saw the name 'Fiery Pink Pepper', but this scent is lovely. It's a rich blend of pepper, ginger, patchouli and other spice and woodsy notes, without being too heavy or prickly to the senses. I think it's a good unisex fragrance, but like any scent, it's not going to be for everyone. I've used this on a loofah and scrub brush. This doesn't lather up a lot, however that doesn't effect it's performance, which was very good. It cleansed without drying out my skin. The price is on the high end for body wash, but overall, I'm happy with my first time using this brand and product. FULL DISCLOSURE: This product was included in a subscription box that was gifted to me for review. However, whether a product is gifted or personally purchased by myself, I always give my honest thoughts.
DeAzhane C.
Portland, OR
The scent of this body wash is absolutely amazing . It is not to harsh on my skin and definitely keeps me clean all throughout the day
Ruvy S.
Luthvle Timon, MD
Love the smell, super hydrating, lasts a long time. Definitely pricy but if you’re into luxury products then this is for you
Joseph G.
Macomb, MI
All of the Molton Brown body washes smell great and do a great job cleaning your skin and helping you feel moisturized. The Fiery Pink Pepper scent is definitely unisex and smells sort or vaguely floral and citrusy, with a definite kick of peppercorns to give it a nice spicy smell. If you’ve ever tried the Molton Brown Re-charge Black Pepper, imagine that with a slightly floral and citrus scent added to it. The scent lasts a good while after using it. I’m a big fan of all Molton Brown products. They might not be cheap, but after you use it you will see why. Best of the best. Besides, a bottle will last quite a while if you use a loofah or washcloth. There’s no need to overload the body wash. Add some water and work it to suds it up and it will go a lot further.
Marian H.
Morton, IL
This is my favorite MB body wash. I also use the body lotion and scrub. It is moisturizing and smells fantastic. It is expensive so I don't use it daily. Definitely a treat.
Clare J.
Columbia, MO
My husband and I love the smell of the pepper that lingers into my skin after the showers and it gets the job done (cleaning)
Taryn D.
Thompsons Stn, TN
My favorite body wash ever. I recommend just going and smelling it and you will be hooked. I'm addicted to this smell, truly unique and stays with you! Love love love.
Karli W.
Hamilton, Oh
Great body wash. It didn't dry out my skin too much at all (I have suuuuper dry skin) and the smell was okay. I probably would choose a different scent for the next time. Overall a great product!
Alicia T.
Vintondale, PA
Awesome! Love the smell of this shampoo! Great stuff! Will definitely buy again!
asdfa sd f A.
This is my FAVORITE smell for a body wash. Every time I visit family in England I stock up on this one - there's just nothing like it anywhere else, fragrance wise. Quite unisex and refreshing.