Molton Brown Body Wash - Black Peppercorn - 10 oz uploaded by Abby R.

BY MOLTON BROWN

LONDON VIA MADAGASCARMadagascan black pepper with coriander and basil. Pep up your daily routine with our iconic blend. THE WAY WE BLEND IT Black peppercorn oil (for antioxidant protection).Coriander essential oil (a green, fresh hit).Herby and fresh basil oil. Hot. Spicy. Adventurous see more...

Jennifer S.
Merritt Is, FL
This stuff smells amazing. My husband and I both use it, and it smells different but equally as great on us both.
Shelly P.
Greenbrier, AR
This refreshing body wash wakes up my senses and helps me start the day. It is cleansing as well as moisturizing.
Asheli C.
BIRDSBORO, PA
What an interesting and intriguing scent. Love Molton Brown products and this one is no exception! It's perfect
Lucy K.
Vienna , VA
Love love love this body wash. It's a neutral scent so good for men and woman but is warm and fresh.
Kaitlin H.
Solon , IA
Doesn't lather as much as I would like. The scent is spicy and a bit mild. It doesn't last very long
Vitória A.
Cos Cob, CT
A textura é gostosa mas tem um cheio muito forte que meu namorado e eu nao gostamos muito
Rahul V.
Bangalore
this product is so amazing and it is my favorite body wash it has a long refreshing odor and it is the best body wash in my opinion it slightly expensive but worth the money i would definitely recommend this   product because it is a great body wash and i love it Love the spicy scent and tingly feeling from the suds.
Rebecca G.
Hello, I am reviewing everything honestly but I don't have time to fill out everything wholeheartedly. but here are my rating and if I recommend them:
1 Star: Not worth the hype/money
2 star: It was fine but I wouldn't purchase again
3 star. Maybe not my cup of tea, but someone else might like it
4 star: I would purchase it again
5 star: I loved it and would recommend to everyone
I would recommend to go and find which scent suits you best. Although a bit pricey, it smells divine and lasts
Veronica l.
Love the fragrance of the body wash and looks so good in the guest bathroom . Your guest will feel like they are in a 5 star hotel ..
Atima B.
Middlesex, Wembley
Love all molton brown washes. I do think however they should have clear suggestions as this is a very manly fragrance.