Molton Brown Body Wash - Black Peppercorn - 10 oz uploaded by Abby R.

BY MOLTON BROWN

LONDON VIA MADAGASCARMadagascan black pepper with coriander and basil. Pep up your daily routine with our iconic blend. THE WAY WE BLEND IT Black peppercorn oil (for antioxidant protection).Coriander essential oil (a green, fresh hit).Herby and fresh basil oil. Hot. Spicy. Adventurous see more...

Olivia F.
This body wash was nice. It foamed well and it make my skin feel super clean, but I was not a fan of the scent at all, so that's why I'm giving it 2stars.
Emily B.
This is a masculine scent, so I have not used this myself; however, I have dated someone that used this. He smelled so good all the time. I loved it!!!
Lucy B.
Love this body wash!! It wakes my skin up in the mornings. I talk about it so much that I buy it for my friends too. Twice a month I buy
Cristina R.
This is one of my favorites. I like Molton Brown body washes, they have a great smell that lasts very long. I would totally recommend it.
Roberta P.
N Brunswick, NJ
this product i would most certainly use the product again, its light and feels good on the skin. this is my first time with the product
Nikki  N.
I am obsess with the thick rich larger of this product. It has a unique spicy and peppery scent. It is a splurge for sure.
Stacy N.
I love the smell of this body wash! Spicy and clean! I only wish that it was more moisturizing for my fall and winter skin.
Tara-Lyn H.
Odessa, FL
This is one of the favorite body washes in our house. While pricey, it smells magical. It is a perfect gift for anyone!
Markie B.
Yamhill, OR
The smell is amazing! Everytime i use this wash i feel clean and refreshed. I dont have thay lingering soap feeling.
María Eugenia C.
miami, FL
In love with the Fresh smeell this thing has... it keeps me motivated to use because is not sticky like other soaps