Molton Brown Body Wash - Black Peppercorn - 10 oz uploaded by Abby R.

BY MOLTON BROWN

LONDON VIA MADAGASCARMadagascan black pepper with coriander and basil. Pep up your daily routine with our iconic blend. THE WAY WE BLEND IT Black peppercorn oil (for antioxidant protection).Coriander essential oil (a green, fresh hit).Herby and fresh basil oil. Hot. Spicy. Adventurous see more...

Kristy  W.
My husband flipped that I spent $30 on body wash... but then he tried it🙌🏼 Molton Brown has some luxurious scents and the black peppercorn is my all time fave. It's kind of manly at first but once your out of the shower it doesn't come across that way. Can't wait to try the pink peppercorn lotion 💕
Chrissy G.
Westport, CT
This body wash smells heavenly-not too sweet with a little bit of musk. The scent stays on your body for about a whole day which is my favorite part about the body wash. Would purchase this again and also have purchased this in a soap bar that is amazing!
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
Got this at a hotel once. Really interesting scent but was nice. I think this would work well for men too! I highly recommend checking this line out. Molton Brown have great products. I would purchase again but for my man. Not me.
kiley c.
Morgantown, WV
I received a travel size of this in a subscription box. I thought the scent was very masculine and I didn't enjoy it. I did think it would be worth trying other scents, though. The wash lathered nicely.
Katelyn P.
Laurel, DE
This stuff will leave your skin feeling so clean and fresh! However, if you have sensitive skin I do not recommend it. It does burn a little and did leave my skin a little irritated. I'm not sure if that's the way it works or not, but after the burning my skin felt GREAT!
Melissa G.
West Columbia, SC
I love this product for a morning shower to really perk me up. It's a little pricey so I like purchasing Molton Brown in sets when they go on sale to get the most bang for my dollars.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
I really love this product. The product smells great although the scent doesn't linger around after the shower which I like. I can't stand scent that stays longer time. The product also doesn't make foam when lathering on your body which is also a good sign, cause it has less chemicals in it.
Celine B.
Boston
This is my all time favorite scent and soap, bought it for the third time and my bathroom smells great for hours after I've showered. It's a great unisex scent, and a great gift for friends and family. Highly recommend this scent, but also this brand!
leigh D.
Newington, CT
Have you been using this product for years sometimes I forget about it and when I refined it and my goodie bag I'm so excited and I feel like it's the first time I've tried it
Abby R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the spicy scent and tingly feeling from the suds. Take and upload a picture to the app. I bought this at Ultra Beauty and use it almost every day. The product is a good value but I wouldn't recommend it to everyone.