Molton Brown Body Wash

by Molton Brown

London via Tahiti. Polynesian tamanu nut oil with ginger and lily. Wanderlust? Welcome to the great escape. The way we blend it: Warm aromas of ginger and cardamom, moisturizing white lily extract and enriching tamanu nut oil. Exotic. Alluring. Escapist. The fragrance: A top note of ginger oil. A heart of tuberose. A base note of cedarwood. Fragrance family: floriental

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Molton Brown Body Wash!
Trinidee M.
Benbrook, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Yummy! This smells so good. This brand scents are strong and smells luxurious. It’s a little bit higher in cost but I think it is worth it!
Tara J.
Molton Brown body washes smell great and are so luxurious. If the price were just a bit lower, they would be five star, but I think they are slightly overpriced even though the quality is really good.
Yvonne L.
Oxnard, CA
I do not like this . Made my skin very dry. It is sudsy though. I tried a travel pack once to use for travel never did it again
Elle P.
Love this brand. It's pricey but luxurious. The scents transport you so your bath is out of this world. I use a little on my sponge so i get the most out of my bottle.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
These body washes are pricey and as with most expensive body washes, they are heavily scented. Should you find a scent you like, I'm sure that would make a shower more lovely. However I haven't found a scent that I love and the body wash doesn't feel any different than any other gel body wash - which I really want my body wash to be hydrating so these are a product I won't be repurchasing, unless perhaps I run across a scent that blows me away.
Roxy L.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love Molton BrownMolton Brown Gingerlily Body Wash it smells so good the body feels so soft and so smooth I really love this type of body wash and they are a little bit expensive so I would use very little on my body just to make sure it could last me a while.
Rebecca S.
Lexington
This is sublime sudsing. All around it’s pampering and luxurious. Good smells and great texture. It leaves your skin feeling clean and ready to get dirty again. The only con is the pricing or not being available at every five and dime.
Ruvy S.
Luthvle Timon, MD
A bit pricy but definitely worth it since it has an amazing smell which most people don’t wear. The first time I used this was in south beach and I smelled amazing all day on the beach! Now I use it regularlyMolton Brown Gingerlily Body Wash
taylor P.
I got a sample from the beauty counter at Nordstrom and had high expectations for this body wash since it’s expensive. Sadly, it didn’t feel that good on my skin and didn’t feel moisturizing! Also, the smell reminds me of a boy and some people like that in their soap but I wasn’t a fan!
Whitney G.
Jamestown
This is an amazing product. It seems like it’s a little high price however it takes such a small amount it truly does last a long time. It also has an amazing sense available. I would recommend it to anybody I definitely will be buying it again as I already have three of them at my house right now.

Looking for your answer?