BY MOLTON BROWN

The gorgeous Molton Brown Alba White Truffle Hand Treatment 40ml is the perfect way to make your hands feel truly loved see more...

Maya S.
Nottingham
My hands always get very dry towards Winter time and I can never find any hand creams that treat the dryness until I tried this one. Not only is the scent amazing, but the thickness of this treatment makes it feel like my hands are coated in a protective layer against dryness! Even though it is quite pricey for just a hand cream, it is really worth it.
Maisie H.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I have very dry skin and on particular dry days regular hand cream just doesn’t cut it, but this is an absolute saviour! It is so moisturising compared to regular hand creams, hence it being called a ‘treatment’. It really nourishes and soothes my hands whilst hydrating without being sticky or slimy. Melts into the skin and drys down to a velvety texture without leaving hands feeling slimy like some ‘intensive’ hand creams do. It smells absolutely divine, sweet yet sophisticated and luxurious. It’s a must have for me in the dryer months and reminds me a lot of the L’Occitane shea butter hand cream consistency and moisturising wise, however they do have different scents. I had this in a Christmas gift set which was really good value as I think the set was around £20 but this hand cream alone is around the £14-£15 mark (if I remember correctly!). If possible I would recommend purchasing from the Molton Brown stores as they are so beautiful inside and you have chance to try the products/scents before you purchase. The staff are always so lovely and helpful and they package items beautifully, wrapped in tissue paper and in a gorgeous gift bag with ribbon as well as giving out free samples of shower gels and body creams etc. Gorgeous product from a gorgeous brand!