BY MOLTON BROWN

With 2 different types of exfoliator, this Molton Brown scrub deep cleanses blocked pores and boosts circulation, leaving the skin smoother and healthier-looking. Fragrant essential oils of lime, rosemary and lemon refresh the senses and help you to feel relaxed and invigorated see more...

Jennifer E.
Hackensack, NJ
This product is amazing. I've been using this product since the beginning of this year 2017. I LOVE it. I use it in the shower 2-3 times a week. It leaves my skin feeling soooo smooth and it smells AMAZING!!! Its not too expensive so that's amazing. I would recommend it to my friends and family.
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
I love using body wash after I wash with a bar of soap it makes me feel extra clean. I have four or five body washes in the bathroom now. I lather it up on my spungy and soap down. I would recomend getting some body wash
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Molton Brown Active Cassia é INCRÍVEL !!!
É fresco, zestoso e faz você sentir o cheiro maravilhoso por horas! ... bem como faz sua pele realmente macia e em excelente condição!
ONDE posso obter mais isso !!
Meus amigos também gostariam de se apossar de alguns!
O site diz 'fora de estoque' !! ??
Sionaidh
Natalia A.
Okay so, I've always found MB to be a little bit on the expensive side. I've only recently gotten into it. The first thing I brought was this body wash and scrub. Purchased it a few months ago at a MB store and I loved it! 2 months on and I still haven't used up even half of this.  Leaves your skin feeling super soft and smells fantastic. It is pretty expensive though, so if you're on a budget, I definitely wouldn't recommend.