BY MOLSON

Molson Canadian is Molson Brewing Complany's flagship brand. see more...

Joelle W.
I did not care for this beer. It just wasn't my taste but I know a lot of people do like it so why not give it a try?
Ryan L.
Windsor
Great beer, quite often my go to. Very smooth, light and delicious. Doesn't taste like your generic light piss water beer, in my opinion trumps over others in its category. I get this almost every time I go to the beer store.
Alannah E.
This is the only beer I don't dislike! I can actually get it down without gagging. it's smooth and refreshing!
R K.
Mississauga, Ontario
Can't say I like this beer as much as my patriotic self should. I drink it when there's no other good options.
Kristin W.
Molson is pretty much available at most places on my college campus. Good, refreshing light beer.
Deejay S.
Toronto, OH
One of my favorite beers. I just like the taste and the way I can drink this with pretty much anything.
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
Awesome beer for any occasion, light enough that you can have more than a few and not feel too bloated or guilty that you might develop a beer belly. Lol.
Cynthia P.
Kalamazoo, MI
It's light pretty much, it's for a good get togather or wild party. I have had one to try and test beers out but I'm more of a wine lady haha
Rosanna C.
Toronto, ON
Molson Canadian is my go to beer, it's reasonably priced and tastes great. It's refreshing on a warm day.
Sally M.
This is a great light beer for those of us that prefer a Canadian beer over the budwiser type American beers.