BY MOLSON

Molson Canadian is Molson Brewing Complany's flagship brand. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hillary L.
Canada
I don't know how they sleep at night claiming this has the same taste as regular molson canadian. It tastes like watered down beer. Really gross.
Ryan L.
Windsor
Great beer, quite often my go to. Very smooth, light and delicious. Doesn't taste like your generic light piss water beer, in my opinion trumps over others in its category. I get this almost every time I go to the beer store.
Alannah E.
This is the only beer I don't dislike! I can actually get it down without gagging. it's smooth and refreshing!
Dani H.
Dunkirk , NY
All around decent beer for those who enjoy beer without the strong flavor..
nicole c.
Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
A good all round beer. a crowd pleaser. I have yet to meet anyone who has a strong dislike for this one. keep it on hand when you're not sure what beer to serve
Wendy C.
Trail, BC
Awesome beer for any occasion, i love it sooooo much... This is a great light beer for those of us that prefer a Canadian beer
Sally M.
This is a great light beer for those of us that prefer a Canadian beer over the budwiser type American beers.
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
Strong taste you have to acquire a taste for this beer. It's not the worst I've had but DEF not the best. People who grew up on it may think differently :)
Joelle W.
I did not care for this beer. It just wasn't my taste but I know a lot of people do like it so why not give it a try?
R K.
Mississauga, Ontario
Can't say I like this beer as much as my patriotic self should. I drink it when there's no other good options.