BY MOLSON

Molson Canadian is Molson Brewing Complany's flagship brand. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Luciana W.
There was nothing special about this beer for me. I'd drink it if it was given to me, but it wouldn't be something that I bought. It's got an average color and thin texture. It's not unpleasant, I just wouldn't rank it high above other beers. I do have a wooden beer crate from Molson that I think is pretty awesome though :)
Laura F.
Chester, VA
Most people have never heard of Molson because it is a Canadian beer, every bar has this beer in Upstate New York though, unfortunately I no longer live in New York this beer is harder to come by...
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
Strong taste you have to acquire a taste for this beer. It's not the worst I've had but DEF not the best. People who grew up on it may think differently :)
Cynthia P.
Kalamazoo, MI
It's light pretty much, it's for a good get togather or wild party. I have had one to try and test beers out but I'm more of a wine lady haha
Joelle W.
I did not care for this beer. It just wasn't my taste but I know a lot of people do like it so why not give it a try?
Sally M.
This is a great light beer for those of us that prefer a Canadian beer over the budwiser type American beers.
Anna P.
Bronx, NY
Molson Canadian light beer is very tasty. It is crisp and clean as if it comes from a Canadian spring.
Ieva E.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I have not tried Molson Canadian Light Beer, but I sure it is as good as the regular Canadian. Love it
Kristin W.
Molson is pretty much available at most places on my college campus. Good, refreshing light beer.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
All around decent beer for those who enjoy beer without the strong flavor..