BY MOLSON CANADIAN

Molson Canadian is Molson Brewing Company's flagship brand. Starting with crystal clear water, malted barley and the finest hops, Molson Canadian is slowly fermented to produce a smooth, refreshing beer with a genuine taste. Clean and clear, crisp and cold, Molson Canadian is a classic lager. see more...

Autumn C.
Clayton
My go to beer! I get this whenever we go out at our local hometown bar hangin with the guys, perfect for our towns pond hockey tournaments and easy to drink too! Definitely getting it this year for pond hockey
Barb W.
My favourite beer! Not much beats a cold beer on a hot day. Delicious and affordable I always go for Canadian!
Danielle W.
Good beer, great taste. Very affordable. Definitely my go to beer when I’m in the mood for a good drink!
Marsha S.
Barto, PA
The only beer I drink. Nothing else even comes close to Canadian. The packaging is fine. Can’t beat it.
Paige J.
Hamilton
Great taste, goes down very smooth, a little heavier than other beers (corona for example). Definitely highly recommended, especially for those who like beer as a preferred drink. Is the perfect drink, ice cold on a hot summer day.
Courtney H.
Sherwood Park
This is my favourite beer and I really enjoy it. It is not an overwhelming taste, and I really like how smooth it is. I would absolutely purchase this beer again.
Keegan L.
St, ON
Molson Canadian, is my go to on all occasions. It’s my first choice in the beer store and at a restaurant. It has a smooth taste and goes down without hesitation, even for a strong beer. Would recommend this to anyone.
Vanessa B.
McLennan
Love Molsen Canadian beer. A great light beer to sit down and relax with. Very affordable prices for a great tasting beer. Not a very strong tasting beer like a craft beer. This is my go to beer, I recommend it to others.
Brittany M.
Toronto
If you’re looking for a cheap beer, this would be the one. It has great flavour. It conveniently comes in singular tall boys that are quick to pick up if you’re just looking for a few beers for a quick pre-drink.
Ariane M.
Montreal
This is the only beer I like. I really don’t like beer just don’t like the taste but when my friends want to play some drinking games or go get a beer I always reach for this one.