Molsen Imported Canadian Lager Bottler uploaded by Crystal C.

BY COORS

Molsen imported canadian lager bottler 12 oz, 6 pk

Brittany D.
Freedom, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Being from Western New York, this is a beer I have to have when I go home from Louisiana. It's a distinct taste that you can't get anywhere else! It's even better when you make beer battered fish with it! I would definitely recommend it to others to try if it is available in their area!
Roseanna B.
One of my favorite import beers! Does not have a normal alcohol content, below the 5%, so it may take more than a sixer if you're looking for a buzz. Otherwise a very pleasant and mild tasting import that is not watered down
Marisa M.
Charleston , SC
This is my dads beer, I’ve only had molsen because of him it’s more expensive than others but you can taste how heavy it is. I enjoy this beer just wouldn’t be my first pick in that price point
Rachel K.
This is my guilty pleasure beer. I could drink this all day, every day. It has a balanced character in that it isn't too heavy nor too light; the flavor isn't too strong nor non-existent; the carbonation isn't too fine nor too coarse. It has a pleasant malted barley flavor it almost tastes sweet.
Ashlee S.
Auburn, KS
I live in Kansas and there is always Molson Canadian in my refrigerator. It usually doesn’t last long either, it’s always the first to get drank when people come over the my house. The taste is nice and smooth, I would love for it to become a staple beer in the United States.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I hadn’t know about Molson until my husband (then boyfriend) introduced me to it. I quite enjoy it! It’s light and refreshing enough that I can get down with it. I don’t really like beers that taste like beer...haha...so this is perfect
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I haven’t had Molson Canadian in a few years. It is an alright beer, but I think the price is a little high. I just think there are better, lighter tasting beers out there and that’s the taste that I enjoy.
Christina B.
Raleigh
Being from Buffalo, this is pretty much a staple in most households. Great taste and a smooth finish make for a great beer! Given the choice, this would like be one of my preferences hands down
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Oh yeah, Molsen is easy to drink and we can always find great deal on it where we live in PA. Plus they ALWAYS so awesome giveaways around the holidays, like hats of NHL teams.
Emily A.
Molson is one of my favorite beers. The taste is great and i love to drink it. Being Canadian in America, it is not always easiest to find, but when I do, it’s magic.