BY COORS

Molsen imported canadian lager bottler 12 oz, 6 pk

Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I hadn’t know about Molson until my husband (then boyfriend) introduced me to it. I quite enjoy it! It’s light and refreshing enough that I can get down with it. I don’t really like beers that taste like beer...haha...so this is perfect
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I haven’t had Molson Canadian in a few years. It is an alright beer, but I think the price is a little high. I just think there are better, lighter tasting beers out there and that’s the taste that I enjoy.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Oh yeah, Molsen is easy to drink and we can always find great deal on it where we live in PA. Plus they ALWAYS so awesome giveaways around the holidays, like hats of NHL teams.
Marie D.
Syracuse, NY
solid taste, easy to drink. Has more flavor than a typical light beer. This is not a hoppy craft beer. More comparable to a Budweiser, but again, has more robust flavor. This beer exceeded my expectations. I would recommend this beer to others.
Christine d.
Noblesville , IN
When looking for something richer (than the usual mass produced brands) Molson was a great alternative. Not too light and not too dark a beer. It's a great change from the usual brands out there. And great with 'game food.' Highly recommend serving at your next game night.
Kylie S.
My absolute favorite thing to drink during any hockey game! I usually drink this throughout the winter. It can easily be found anywhere beer is sold. Affordable and better tasting than some of the other comparably priced options. Overall very satisfied!
Carly D.
Victor, NY
I have been droning this beer for years and I have always loved it! A light beer that is very easy on the wallet but still packs a great taste!! I can always count on pleasing the whole party when I buy Molsen Imported Canadian Lager!
Mallory H.
Mosman, WY
I love Molsen Canadian!! Huge fan of this beer. My family used to live in Canada and we are now huge advocates for this beer. It is very affordable but it does taste better in Canada than it does in the United States probably because it is imported. Would definitely recommend!
Alexandra F.
Canandaigua, NY
This beer is very comparable to Labatt's in my opinion, but a bit more affordable. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a good, generic beer. This beer meets all expectations, especially when chilled and drank out of a bottle.
Erika W.
Fort Collins, CO
This was the first beer that i ever "legally bought". i was in canada and i had just turned 18 and i was able to legally buy a beer and this was one of the only ones that they had in stock so i decided to try it. it wasn't that good.