BY ANHEUSER BUSCH

Molsen golden premium beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk

Jennifer W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Was not a fan of this product I didn't like the smell nor the taste that you originally get with your drinking it or the aftertaste I just found the entire experience not to be pleasant and was really disappointed in this product I would not recommend it and I certainly would never repurchase
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
well very good, specially if you like to share and keep it cool for the summer, I usually see this drink on a BOGO sale at Publix supermarket, is mostly a premium item, great item to bring to a gathering and get people to taste something new and different
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I have only had this beer once or twice. I haven’t preferred it, and likely would not drink it again. I wasn’t sure what to expect before trying it, so it wasn’t a disappointment; it just wasn’t a beer I would drink again.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Bottle. I don’t know why these guys brew so many crappy beers but they certainly have a knack for it. Vaguely sweet, a bit too much carbo, thin body, very lightly bitter and a very brief very lightly bitter finish.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Runs about $12-15 a six pack depending on where you can find it. I live in a small coastal town so we often have to find this in the liquor store or Rouse's Supermarket, a chain out of New Orleans. Pretty good beer.
Amy H.
Derby, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Not my favorite but I will drink it is if that is what is available. Just not a huge fan of beer to begin with so I am really picky about after taste.
Finnlee E.
This stuff isn't too bad! I have a friend who will drink nothing else. I am not big on beer, but I enjoyed a few of these on a few occasions
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
Molson golden is a cool beer i use to drink it along time a go an it was a light beer with a great taste an strong
kelsey d.
Delevan, NY
I remember growing up, my stepdad on frank Milano golden so maybe it’s a sentimental thing but I drink this a lot
Samantha G.
Bay City, MI
Very good tasty beer, this is my hockey watching beer. On the lighter side of beers and not so filling. Must try!