BY MOLOR

Allows pet owners to save an opened can of pet food for future feedings- For cat food or dog food fits 3 popular can sizes- Seals in freshness- Reusable- SKU: RTL7CS061 see more...

Amber P.
These can covers are great! We feed our dog mainly dry food, but we do spoil her with wet food every now and then. They fit perfectly over her wet can container, their very stiff, so we know that her food isn't getting air into it. I'm sure you could probably find them at Petsmart or any pet place. We were given these as a gift for her for christmas, so unfortunately I don't know the price either
Margarita R.
Mission, TX
These can be very useful especular to keep a cam fresh? Because it's very bad to keep cans in the fridge without a top, it goes bad and they can get your pet very sick, and also it can help to write the date when it's open so you know how fresh it will be!
Miriam S.
Pet Lover Expert
I use this for my cats food! This maintains their food fresh! My cat typically only eats half a can so I have to save the rest for another day!