Molly's Suds Laundry Powder 70 loads - All Natural, Free of Parabens, Harsh Chemicals, Synthetic Fragrance & Dyes.

BY MOLLY'S SUDS

Comprised of only five earth-derived ingredients and formulated especially for sensitive skin, Molly's Suds Laundry Powder is safe and ideal for your clothes AND your family. The super-concentrated powder is long-lasting and affordable, with just one... see more...

Buy on iHerb*
Jessica S.
I got this for free for signing up for Thrive Market. I thought it would be something I use once then forget about after, boy was I wrong. It not only takes 1/4 of most name brand products but cleans better as well. It's super delicate on clothes as well. So delicate that I use only this to wash my newborns clothes. I love that it's free from dyes and harsh chemicals as well. Definitely a must have for me.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have gotten this for free from Thrive Market. Great size to travel to laundry mat as well. Comes with a tiny blue scooper. No scent but helps to clean your clothes even more than before using. Highly recommended. More if you have clothes that are always filthy and or sensitive to fragrance detergents.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received this product in my Bulu Box (February), and I was very happy with my experience. There is a minty scent, you can definitely smell the peppermint in it. I love that this is earth safe and cruelty free, and also has no harsh ingredients inside.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
How well does this clean your clothes? Where can I find it?