BY MOLLY & FRIENDS

Molly and Friends! - Crafters of the finest in handmade premium cat furniture the United States has to offer. Since 1997, our efforts have made thousands of cats and their owners happy to own the best in quality cat furniture. Like anything, THERE IS a difference when it comes to choosing quality. Our secret has been simple for almost a decade - build the best to be the best. It's been a pretty straightforward code to follow, really. There is one constraint, though - we must take our time when crafting each piece and unit. Rome wasn't built in a day, and although we do build plenty of furniture pieces at our facility you get the point! Molly and Friends Cat Furniture Company makes some of the best small posts. Our all carpet kitty post is just the right size for a new kitten to start learning how and where to scratch. Also any older cat will enjoy give this their best claw. The carpet is high quality (great for scratching) and the wood post below it is made of solid pine - the actual core of the tree. The handmade unit arrives fully assembled and sits on a 12 x 12 base. It is 19 tall and comes in a beige earthtone color. Made in the USA. Carpet color may vary slightly do to variations in the lots. see more...

Adriana G.
Santa Margar, CA
These scratching posts are perfect for kitties who love to scratch your couch. I have one on either end of my couches to prevent the kitties from destroying the couch corners and so far is has worked.
Elizabeth S.
Somerset, KY
I love these things for my cats! So great for their nails and you can put play toys on there for them to play with and it keeps them occupied!
Monique H.
Akron, OH
My daughter bought this for the cats. They do use it. I see how it serves it's purpose, but not sure I would have paid the price
Alisha W.
Gadsden, AL
My cats love these things! Especially if you spray it with a little liquid catnip first....they go nuts!
Juanita F.
good product but my cat prefer the trees its a behaviour problem he is adopted so he growed in the forest... but for other cats its really good
barbara l.
ontario canada
My sister gifted this to me for my cat. My cat never uses it,does not like it. My sons cat loves it and uses daily.
Chelsea S.
Rugeley
my mums cats have one of these and absolutly love it it stopped them clawing at the sofas and the stairs would recommend