BY MOLINA

Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
Molina is really the only vanilla I purchase anymore. I believe it has a different vanilla taste than other brands. Originally every time I would go down to Mexico I would purchase Mexican vanilla and bring it back home with me. Now I don't have to. It is here in our stores. Molina has a unique taste which I enjoy!
Amanda D.
Van Buren, AR
Mexican Vanilla is some of the best you can get. Although this is not quite the quality you get from actually visiting Mexico it is still a nice, dark vanilla blend. I use it in everything and it's quite the steal in price too!
Tanisha R.
I love using this in the kitchenX it has a strong smell of vanilla and it makes whatever you use it in, taste good! When we run out we make sure we go to the store to get another bottle. Definitely recommend this.
KarySer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
only try this brand of vanilla, have a great flavor, it's so economic and easy to find, just need a little bit of this product for a great flavor,
Lizette I.
Palmdale, CA
A staple in our house! Not only is it perfect for baking, a little in your coffee gives it a brand new taste.
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
Has a very strong flavor of vanilla , smells amazing and so good for your arroz con leche !
Idalia Q.
ABILENE, TX
I love to use this vanilla to bake than any other vanilla. It really taste so much better!
ismaray g.
I use this Vanilla every time that i made coconut flan or syrup for deserts.i liked.
Veronica C.
Great strong taste. I love using this when I make horchata or some rice pudding.