Moleskine Square Notebook (Notebook / blank book) uploaded by Andrea M.

BY MOLESKINE

This basic, yet classic Large Squared notebook is one of the best selling Moleskine notebooks. This reliable travel companion, perfect for calculations, thoughts and passing notes, has a cardboard bound cover with rounded corners, acid free paper, a bookmark, an elastic closure and an expandable inner pocket that contains the Moleskine history. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
abby k.
abby k.
Jericho, NY
I use my small moleskine to keep my memories because it is so light weight and portable. It has a lot of pages so I know that it will take a while to fill. Yes, this product is pretty expensive, but it is so worth the quality. I would definitely recommend this because other notebooks you can have as a daily log or something can be undervalued. For me, the fact that it is so pricey makes me value it so much more because I bought it with my money.
Sydney Y.
Sydney Y.
My Moleskine is the best notebook I've ever used, hands down. It's not for school use (not so much for notes), but as a personal journal/log? 100% the best I could ask for. It is more on the expensive end (considering you could probably get a notebook for a couple bucks), but I think it's worth the investment. I love Moleskine brand!
erica q.
erica q.
Aledo , TX
I'm moleskin obsessed and carry one around at all times. I just love documenting my life on paper. They hold up well and are made with quality paper. It's not the cheapest notebook but it holds up really well. Worth the splurge.
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
Moleskine is one of my favorite notebooks. I always number the pages and try to use the first few pages as my "chapter list" so help me order my writing. the paper/sheets are thin but thick enough to use with virtually any pen. I'd definitely prefer using gel pens over traditional ball point pens.

love the variety/styles. there's a notebook for any/all of your writing or sketching needs (planners, artists, recipe books, travel diaries, etc) AND there are a few varieties that are small enough to fit in your pocket. i typically like saving these notebooks for "deep thoughts" and/or personal writing, but its a good overall notebook.
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Love these notebooks!! very sleek and high quality. the only bad part is that they to get a bit expensive, which is a bummer. But they are worth it.
Logan C.
Logan C.
Durham, NC
These are great quality notebooks and will not wear out. I keep one in my pocketbook at all times.
Camila P.
Camila P.
Although a bit more expensive than alternative notebooks, journals, and sketchbooks, you get really high grade quality with Moleskines. The pages and binding hold up really well.
Malia J.
Malia J.
Sauk City, WI
Really nice and great quality notebook! The band is nice to keep it shut and it looks more professional than normal ones
Lizzie M.
Lizzie M.
Torrance, CA
I love this notebook! I bought it at the airport in the beginning of the year when I decided that I wanted to journal again. I was originally a little sad that it was so expensive but it was worth every penny because it is excellent quality. I would high recommend this sleek notebook!
May K.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Such a classic! And makes a great gift for any guy! It's functional, looks professional, is sturdy, and hey, it was Hemingway's choice. The gift to give to any aspiring writer. I buy these in bulk and give them out as stocking stuffers, thank you gifts, etc.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Woodhaven, NY
What colors do they sell?