Carlie E.
Carlie E.

Do you think these notebooks are worth the price?
Sara J.
Sara J.
Dec. 16, 2014, 3:45 p.m.
I use mine as an every day planner. I like that it's durable and I can mark the pages. For me it's very worth it .
Sidra R.
Sidra R.
Dec. 3, 2014, 1:12 a.m.
Little expensive but great quality
Sidney F.
Sidney F.
May 13, 2014, 12:35 p.m.
It depends on your use! They have comparable ones for less money, but for me and my purpose, Moleskine is the way to go! They're not super expensive, depending on the size, functionality, paper weight, texture... they have many options!
Laura S.
Laura S.
March 9, 2014, 10:35 p.m.
I use these notebooks for school. I buy one per academic year (at most) and I LOVE them. I like the quality of the pages and you can get them in hardback or soft cover. I recently purchased the thin Moleskines that come in packs of two. I love them. You can also purchase moleskines at a cheaper price on Amazon.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Jan. 24, 2014, 1:40 p.m.
They are, but keep in mind that the pages can be quite thin and if you get ones without lines, you'll probably use it quicker.
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
Nov. 21, 2013, 8:07 p.m.
Totally depends on your style and willingness to spurge. But quality and its cute designer styles are some of the main reasons why I keep going back to moleskine! you can find deals/sales at chapters and stuff sometimes!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
May 18, 2013, 10:19 a.m.
If you need something that will last, yes.
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
March 11, 2013, 11:14 a.m.
Absolutely. I use their planner and the quality is outstanding. They are available on Amazon for a bit cheaper, and I've seen a small selection of notebooks at Target.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Feb. 22, 2013, 6:32 p.m.
It depends what your purpose is. I personally love them, but I don't use them for everything. They are extremely durable, and of high quality, though!
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Feb. 7, 2013, 9:59 a.m.
Definitely worth it. I've used them for a few years and been really pleased.
Feb. 1, 2013, 8:53 p.m.
They're a little pricey, but they're fun and sturdy. I think they're worth it just for the little stickers they include inside. ;)
Sara W.
Sara W.
Nov. 17, 2012, 2:57 p.m.
Only if you sketch often and need it for real artistic purposes, if you're just doodling and taking notes, buy Field Notes!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Nov. 13, 2012, 11:50 a.m.
I use Moleskine notebooks for travel journals and honestly wouldn't use any other brand. They are so sturdy and keep for years and years. The pages never fall out, the binding never cracks, nothing warps..... it is a really high quality notebook. I think it is well worth the money.
Nov. 12, 2012, 2:23 p.m.
I say yes depending on its use. I use one for a journal and I needed a durable nice looking sleek journal. I didn't want one that had some girly or childish design which is what most journals have. I also used this for a research class because I needed it for quick notes but it also needed to be durable and professional looking.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Nov. 11, 2012, 5:37 p.m.
It depends on what you are using them for. I use notebooks for work and they need to take a lot of abuse, and I save them for 8 years afterwards for incase I get called into court to testify. SO... for me, it can be worth the price. If you just want a journal... not so much.

Join Now