Moleskine Notebooks
Moleskine Notebooks
By Moleskine
#3 in Notebooks
Carlie E.
Do you think these notebooks are worth the price?
Niki H.
Niki H.
Winter Park, FL
10 months, 3 weeks ago
yes always. I love the soft bound ones because they're so easy to carry around and they aren't heavy at all.
Sara J.
Sara J.
Katy, TX
2 years, 11 months ago
I use mine as an every day planner. I like that it's durable and I can mark the pages. For me it's very worth it .
Sidra R.
Sidra R.
2 years, 11 months ago
Little expensive but great quality
Sidney F.
Sidney F.
Burlington, MA
3 years, 6 months ago
It depends on your use! They have comparable ones for less money, but for me and my purpose, Moleskine is the way to go! They're not super expensive, depending on the size, functionality, paper weight, texture... they have many options!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Saint Louis, MO
3 years, 8 months ago
I use these notebooks for school. I buy one per academic year (at most) and I LOVE them. I like the quality of the pages and you can get them in hardback or soft cover. I recently purchased the thin Moleskines that come in packs of two. I love them. You can also purchase moleskines at a cheaper price on Amazon.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Lynchburg, VA
3 years, 10 months ago
They are, but keep in mind that the pages can be quite thin and if you get ones without lines, you'll probably use it quicker.
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
Toronto, Ontario
3 years, 12 months ago
Totally depends on your style and willingness to spurge. But quality and its cute designer styles are some of the main reasons why I keep going back to moleskine! you can find deals/sales at chapters and stuff sometimes!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Minneapolis, MN
4 years, 6 months ago
If you need something that will last, yes.
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
4 years, 8 months ago
Absolutely. I use their planner and the quality is outstanding. They are available on Amazon for a bit cheaper, and I've seen a small selection of notebooks at Target.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Warren, PA
4 years, 9 months ago
It depends what your purpose is. I personally love them, but I don't use them for everything. They are extremely durable, and of high quality, though!