BY MOLESKINE #3 in Notebooks

• Are these notebooks good to use during school for taking notes?1 Answers
  • Where do they sell this notebooks at?3 Answers
  • Are these big enough to take a semesters worth of notes on?14 Answers
Moleskine Notebooks
  • "Regardless, this brand is most certainly high quality products made with high quality materials and a wonderful history on top of it all!" in 31 reviews
  • "This is the only notebook that I use I love it and they come in different sizes Im always writing things down so this is something I need in my life " in 25 reviews
  • "very durable and the quality of it is great, mine has gone with me to 6 continents and lots of journeys, so durability is a plus, however for a notebook, they can be pricey, but absolutely worth it!" in 23 reviews
  • "These notebooks are good quality and the leather is nice but even with those nice qualities I'm not a fan of the price and the hype." in 21 reviews
  • "I have one I use for travel to take notes of my activities, as well as one for making notes at art museums and exhibits." in 20 reviews
Marcus W.
Atlanta, GA
If a meeting is coming up and I know I will need to take notes I grab my Moleskine notebook.
If I need to hit something down really quick, I grab my Moleskin notebook.
If I feel like drawing to waste some time, you guessed it, I grab my Moleskin notebook.
The banded closure makes sure it stays closed and doesn't get bent out of shape like other cheaply design notebooks.
The ribbon bookmark insert makes it easy for you to pick up right where you left off the thick pages make sure your pen or marker doesn't blend through on the next page.
The stickers make it easy to highlight important notes and the flap makes for great storage or smaller notes. If I need a notebook, I always grab a Moleskine.
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
Moleskin books are nice, but I cannot figure out why they are so hyped, as they are not any better at all compared to many competitors. I prefer Fabriano and Eccolo, both of which are superior, in my opinion, and half the price of these incredibly over-rated books. I'm a journal junkie, notebook aficionado, and pen-ophile. I've tried them all again and again, and I JUST DON'T GET THESE. I think these are simply hyped and "loved" BECAUSE they price themselves in the luxury market. I don't buy the hype. I buy what's special and quality.
Izzy J.
These are lovely and small notebooks. They are a very high quality and worth the money. The hardcovered ones are the best in my opinion and I love they're hardcover red planners that cover eighteen months since they cover my school year and have tons of space to write down assignments. The paper is thick and high quality as well. Very nice for taking notes and planning.
Faye K.
McLean, VA
Moleskines are the only notebooks I buy! Someone gifted one to me over 10 years ago, and I haven't bought any other kind. Moleskine offers so many different types of notebooks: accounting, grid, college ruled, wide ruled, thin paperback, leatherback, etc. They also come with a pocket in the back. If you want a nice notebook that will last, Moleskine is the way to go.
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I don't have a plain notebook, but I do have the 2016-2017 planner and I absolutely love it. It has the perfect t amount of space for my to-do lists, short-term and long-term goals, and to keep track of when bills are due. Absolutely plan on buying another planner when the time comes and am considering buying a notebook for journaling as well
Megan M.
Holland, MI
I love the moleskine notebooks. The pages are crisp and sturdy, holding up extremely well. The cover is pliable and soft. It is just a classic notebook. I do think they are overpriced, but hey, if people are willing to purchase them.... I loved my moleskine agenda I had one year and did feel like it was worth every penny.
Becca H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love using my Moleskin planners. They're the perfect time size for me to keep track of both my work events and deadlines, as well as my social calendar. I use a medium sized one for work, and I take meeting notes in it. I use a small one for personal use, because it's the perfect size to toss in my purse on the go!
Theresa D.
Moleskine notebooks are seriously one of my favs. I can't say I love the price, but I certainly love the quality. I use the CLASSIC Notebook to create a collection of love letters for my husband ever year and I use the PROFESSIONAL Notebooks at work! They are definitely a Back to School #BACKTOCOOL must have.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
I am a note-taker, in my daily life. I love that my moleskin notebook is easy to use, easy to carry, and extremely stylish.
These hold up well to everything I can throw at them. While they're certainly not the cheapest notebooks, I do believe that the quality is worth the money.
Alison J.
As an architecture student, what I write with and write in is very important. I love not only the quality of the paper but also the size of these notebooks. Great for sketching, note taking, and writing. They are on the expensive side, but if you want quality it's worth it.
Carlie E.
Do you think these notebooks are worth the price?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Is it really durable as it looks?
Rebekah T.
Washington, DC
Do these notebooks really last?
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth the price?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What other special edition Moleskine Notebooks would you want to see? Other than the Star Wars ones.