BY MOLESKINE #1 in Notebooks

• Are these notebooks good to use during school for taking notes?2 Answers
  • Where do they sell this notebooks at?3 Answers
  • Are these big enough to take a semesters worth of notes on?14 Answers
Moleskine Notebooks
  • "Regardless, this brand is most certainly high quality products made with high quality materials and a wonderful history on top of it all!" in 31 reviews
  • "This is the only notebook that I use I love it and they come in different sizes Im always writing things down so this is something I need in my life " in 25 reviews
  • "very durable and the quality of it is great, mine has gone with me to 6 continents and lots of journeys, so durability is a plus, however for a notebook, they can be pricey, but absolutely worth it!" in 23 reviews
  • "These notebooks are good quality and the leather is nice but even with those nice qualities I'm not a fan of the price and the hype." in 21 reviews
  • "I have one I use for travel to take notes of my activities, as well as one for making notes at art museums and exhibits." in 20 reviews
Jennifer T.
Clemson, SC
I absolutely love ALL of my Moleskine Notebooks! I love that there are so many options of sizes, paper type, and colors/designs. Prior to owning my first Moleskine I was a bit skeptical of the hype and the price point. Now, I absolutely will not use anything else for my journaling, meeting notes, doodles, etc. I have the Pro Collection for my meetings and love that it has a corresponding index to fill in, so you can find notes quickly. I have the graph paper type for a bullet calendar. I have a completely blank page type for doodles. I have the small one to fit in my scrubs to take notes about patients when I am at work. I do not mind paying a bit more for quality. I have not had any issues with pages falling  out or tearing out, and the cover has endured all of the abuse of a busy mom on the go. I definitely recommend the entire line of Moleskine Notebooks!
Jess L.
Post Falls, ID
I love moleskins! The paper is great quality which doesn't create bleeding when writing with heavy flowing ink pens. I love the pockets in the back, the ribbon book mark and the elastic band that keeps it sealed. They also have a really well done bind which I have never had one break on me. They make the best journals or note taking book's! Love them!
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
Love my moleskins! I carry an extra small hard cover one with me everywhere I go. Its perfect for notes and brainstorming sessions when Im out and about.

I love that they hold up well and the paper is a thick texture that doesn't bleed through. They can be a bit pricey but I think they are worth the cost.
Katlyn S.
Salisbury, NC
I started bullet journaling this year. I use the classic dotted moleskine notebook and I love it. It makes it easy to create my own layouts and the dots work as a great guide without being obtrusive to my designs. I would recommend it to anyone who is a beginner at bullet journaling.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
I love using my Moleskin notebook!  It is compact enough to take with me to work and anywhere I travel.  I love to make notes, brainstorm, and I have one specifically for journaling.  No ink bleeds through the pages which is a huge plus in my book! Yay!
nicole k.
My husband and I buy a Moleskine notebook each quarter of the year to keep our business notes organized. I am extremely impressed with the thickness of the pages, the portability, and they don’t bleed through. Definitely recommend! Worth your dollar!
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
I always need notebook to write notes in for work and such and these are honestly the best notebooks. They are super sleek and professional looking plus the paper is really soft and just more luxe that your average notebook.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I used to use the Happy Planner when it came to having a planner, but it didn't allow enough freedom or personality. Inserts could also run on the pricey side, depending on what you were looking for, especially if they were going to be something custom made. Ultimately, The Happy Planner is a tad too big for my tastes, and I had a hard time taking it anywhere with me because I don't like to carry a big bag. I especially don't like to keep anything too heavy on me. I picked up a moleskin notebook, with a pocket in the back. Originally it was just plain black. The color of the pages are off-white. Since this was going to be my own personal planner and I was going to be doing my own style of the bullet journal, I opted to personalize it by hand. Personalizing it took two weeks to complete. The front says, "NAP HUGS and ROCK N ROLL." While the inside cover is something I drew by hand and colored in with a simple 24 pack of Crayola pencil crayons. All the blending I did myself. I started it as just a journal back in 2016, but then I started to track random things. The back cover the book, I just started sticker bombing it. Eventually, I realized when I started to track things in my journal, that it was actually the style of bullet journal. I took it one step further by starting to create my own calendar layouts, my own spreads, weeklies, dailies, etc. But ultimately, during the semesters, I have everything by week and class rather than by days. It keeps everything together, what I have to do, get done, etc. A lot of people see my planner and see it as something that can vouch for me on a professional standpoint. Detail oriented, initiative, creative, strategic, determined, passionate, etc. I cannot live without it, and now it comes with me wherever I go.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka , MN
If a meeting is coming up and I know I will need to take notes I grab my Moleskine notebook.
If I need to hit something down really quick, I grab my Moleskin notebook.
If I feel like drawing to waste some time, you guessed it, I grab my Moleskin notebook.
The banded closure makes sure it stays closed and doesn't get bent out of shape like other cheaply design notebooks.
The ribbon bookmark insert makes it easy for you to pick up right where you left off the thick pages make sure your pen or marker doesn't blend through on the next page.
The stickers make it easy to highlight important notes and the flap makes for great storage or smaller notes. If I need a notebook, I always grab a Moleskine.
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
I always have my bag to write down my insigts and reminders.These are notebooks are created, write less "linearly", practicing freer creative processes, and also for those who fit your saved records with a little more quality / care.Blank pages, without agenda, with quality paper, sewn so that it is created at 180º with ease, elastic to close it well and, finally, a paper pocket on the last cover.
Carlie E.
Do you think these notebooks are worth the price?
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
Is it really durable as it looks?
Rebekah T.
Washington, DC
Do these notebooks really last?
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Worth the price?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What other special edition Moleskine Notebooks would you want to see? Other than the Star Wars ones.