BY MOLECULE-R

Bring Your Culinary Creativity to the Next Level Impress Your Guests. Spectacular Dishes Such As Mint Caviar Beads that Burst in the Mouth, Chocolate Spaghetti, Lemon Foam or Tzatziki Spheres. "Do it Yourself" Kit. Includes All You Need To Experiment at Home. Molecular Techniques Seen on Top Chef & in High-End Restaurants. Without the Celebrity Chef Price Tag This all-encompassing kit includes five pre-measured food additives, five specialized molecular tools as well as a 50-recipe DVD that makes molecular gastronomy easy & accessible to all foodies. see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Lauren D.
I used to work at "marbles: the brain store" and we used to sell this product. When ever a foodie came in I was sure to sell this product as it's perfect! My step father is a food scientist so I bought this for him one Christmas and he loved it
Ashley S.
I LOVE this kit! It's a great starter kit for those looking to test their hand at molecular gastronmey. I would defintely try making the food pearls/caviar out of balsamic. A lot fun! Not too badly priced for the portion sized either. Give it a try!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
If your looking to fart, this is the product for you. Wanna blast your enemy across the room? Take a little of this (or a lot) and silently crop dust as you walk by. You won't be disappointed...
Meredith S.
My sister got this for Christmas a few years ago and it's a lot of fun! I love little kits like this and the best part is that it's food. Which is always the best thing
Katie R.
Newport News, VA
I absolutely love this kit. As a chef I love coming up ideas for new plating. This helps me play around and see what I can do.
angela c.
Merced, CA
I would love to try this love to try new things while I'm in the kitchen I have a fettish for cooking
Shanique F.
West Monroe, LA
I would love to try this
Love cooking. Heard great things about this. Definitely will be buying
Laura S.
Richmond, CA
Does it work?
Samantha R.
What is this kit used for?
Nima B.
How much is tis
Alexandra D.
Were you able to use any of the techniques you learned by using this kit any other time or is it more of a novelty item?
Laura T.
Broadway, NC
Would this be good for a 13 year old who is into cooking?