BY NONE

Ambroxan, the answer to every perfumer's prayers, forms the base for Escentric Molecules' Molecule 02. A substitute for Ambergris, Ambroxan is an aroma-molecule that harnesses all the sweet, earthy, musky characteristics of the real thing, to envelop the wearer in a haze of warmth without overpowering. Like its cousin Molecule 01, 02 waxes and wanes throughout the day, fading, only to resurface just when you've almost forgotten you're wearing it. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Ianina R.
Tampa
It’s the best and the most unusual fragrance ever! I get million compliments when I wear it! It is lasting for many many hours, smell stays on clothes (which I like). Definitely number one fragrance for me
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
I am absolutely OBSESSED with this stuff! It not only smells amazing but it works off your pheromones and gives you your own unique scent. Its also unisex! I wear Molecule 02 Eccentric Molecules every single day! I highly recommend this perfume!
Brittany S.
Brentwood, TN
Best smelling perfume ever!! Works for men and women but I love it as my daily perfume. It’s classy and smells wonderful. Not too girly but not too masculine. I constantly get compliments on it. It’s my new signature scent!
Beka S.
Camino, CA
Just like number one molecule, this scent is super enigmatic. It's hard to describe, but it's wonderful on every single person. It works with your own natural scent to create this wild, kind of sensual, alluring scent. It's super super expensive and you can't always smell it on yourself -- only downsides.
Jennifer N.
Edmonton, AB
Imagine your skin but better. Imagine a freshly opened package of cigarettes, mixed with the smell of a new laptop mixed with shampooed hair.
If you can't imagine any of those things, I don't blame you but this fragrance is everything. I first smelled it when I lived in Milan and one of my models walked by me whilst wearing it. I chased her down to find out what it was. I was in love. I get compliments all the time while wearing it. It has amazing throw and silage. Just when you think it's gone, it creeps up and arouses your senses again.
Avani P.
Hey, I have been going back and forth for years on whether to splurge on the perfumes from this line or not and if I do, should I buy multiple or pick one? Is one more worth it than the other?