Molding Clay

by Living Proof

Shop Living Proof Molding Clay. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Someone told me this one is the best clay ever because is perfect for braids, fly outs and stays matte, is that truth ?
How well does this hold Asian men’s hair? (Thin and straight)
Does This work well on curly hair
Start your review of Molding Clay!
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Mu favorite thing to put on my short hair! It smells good and really keeps my hair looking healthy. Worth every penny
Ashley G.
Mission, TX
Bought this for my husband, and he absolutely loves it! He’s pretty picky with his hair products, but this one was a home run for him. It doesn’t leave his hair all sticky and stiff, recommend if you like more of a natural relaxed hair style. Gonna buy again.
Martin Anthony G.
Pharr, TX
This hair clay is amazing, unlike other brands it doesn’t clump together but instead gives you a fuller thinker looking head of hair and for guys like me that have a thinning hair it’s a nice to look like I have a good head of hair while I can.
Radha B.
Los Angeles, CA
It sort of works, but the scent puts overpowering. I don’t like the scent so I don’t use it. Wouldn’t purchase again.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
2,002 reviews
See if you apply on damp curly you can build the intensity of the hold of how much product you want with that being said it's amazing hold for curly hair don't over do it or it will get crunchy
Lauren R.
Marietta, GA
My husband uses this for his hair every day to give it that lived in loon and it works great. No complaints!
Ashly D.
destin
I can't believe I haven't gotten this before. This is so creamy and easy to use, it isn't super stiff and sticky like a lot of styling pomades I've used before. It goes in easily, looks great (not plastic) and holds really well! New favorite hair styling product by far.
Kyle C.
New Orleans
Love the way this smells for men’s hair products. Lightweight, doesn’t make your hands sticky, can be used on wet or dry hair and it doesn’t make your hair flaky throughout the day. 10/10 recommend and def worth the price!
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
2,251 reviews
Great item to try out. Highly recommend it to everyone. Really did love this product.
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
I love the scent of living proof products and I just use this to smooth down flyaways in my pixie cut. It’s absolutely worth the price and really works well for shorter hairstyles or to set baby hairs down.