BY MOLAR MUNCHER

Combines all the most important features of a baby teether into one inexpensive product. Soothing relief for the whole gum line. Designed to prevent tooth displacement or buck teeth. Avoids nipple confusion and replaces the need for pacifiers. Crafted as a single piece - no joints or cracks for bacteria to accumulate. Medical-grade nontoxic silicone. BPA, phthalate, PVC & lead free The Molar Muncher™ was created from a lack of options in the market for a product that combined all of the most important features of a baby teether into one inexpensive product. see more...

• My 5 month old is growing his molars already and he's con...1 Answers
  • My 1 year old is pretty miserable most of the time cuttin...1 Answers
  • My one year old is teething badly I need something to hel...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mariah D.
Orange City, FL
My 2 year old has been chewing so hard she chewed through a pacifier in one day! This was pricey, but she can chew the heck out of it and it's still looking great after two weeks.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is great to have around when you have a teething little. I put ours in the freezer at home to keep it cold. And one in the diaper bag for my son to sue whenever we were out
Marcie B.
Philadelphia , PA
This is such a great product and a life saver as well! And no matter now much your child chews it doesn't look all nasty!
Tabitha H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is great for those horrible molars. It gives baby something safe to chew on to help alleviate the pain.
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Me fue muy útil para cuando a mi hija le empezaron a salir los molares muy buen producto y súper recommendado
Heather E.
My son loved this. He would chew on this for hours. I recommend it. It was a life saver for me at times
Ashley P.
This is great for those pesky molars!! My daughter loves it! It has really helped relieve some pain!
Lana M.
My little one didn't like this pacifier. Not at all. He would go at it for a second then spit it out.
Debi H.
A very good item for baby who is getting in molars. Hard to find something to help but this does
Barbara S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My sister bought this for my son when he was teething. He loved it! Helped ease the itchiness
Bianca B.
Mc Carr, KY
My son loves the soothie pacifers. He is cutting teeth and chews the heck out of his paci. Anyone know if this would be good for him teething wise? I have tried every teething ring out there and he would rather chew on his pacifer!
amy k.
My one year old is teething badly I need something to help. I've tried almost every product based on reviews and she rejects them.. Is this worth it? where can I buy?
Kasha M.
Has anyone used this on their son/daughter? If so, did it work good and where did you get it?
Heather C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone know where these are available? My son is cutting molars and eye teeth.
Brittany M.
Oceanside, Ca
My 1 year old is pretty miserable most of the time cutting teeth. Do these really help?!