Molar Muncher Soother

by Molar Muncher

Combines all the most important features of a baby teether into one inexpensive product. Soothing relief for the whole gum line. Designed to prevent tooth displacement or buck teeth. Avoids nipple confusion and replaces the need for pacifiers. Crafted as a single piece - no joints or cracks for bacteria to accumulate. Medical-grade nontoxic silicone. BPA, phthalate, PVC & lead free The Molar Muncher™ was created from a lack of options in the market for a product that combined all of the most important features of a baby teether into one inexpensive product.

My 5 month old is growing his molars already and he's constantly sticking his whole fist in his mouth. Where can I find this!!?
My 1 year old is pretty miserable most of the time cutting teeth. Do these really help?!
My one year old is teething badly I need something to help. I've tried almost every product based on reviews and she rejects them.. Is this worth it? where can I buy?
Start your review of Molar Muncher Soother!
Lana M.
My little one didn't like this pacifier. Not at all. He would go at it for a second then spit it out.
Barbie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My sister bought this for my son when he was teething. He loved it! Helped ease the itchiness
Katie B.
Arlington, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I wasn't sure about this when I received it as a gift but my son really enjoyed it
Mariah D.
Orange City, FL
My 2 year old has been chewing so hard she chewed through a pacifier in one day! This was pricey, but she can chew the heck out of it and it's still looking great after two weeks.
Heather E.
My son loved this. He would chew on this for hours. I recommend it. It was a life saver for me at times
Ashley P.
This is great for those pesky molars!! My daughter loves it! It has really helped relieve some pain!
Tabitha H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is great for those horrible molars. It gives baby something safe to chew on to help alleviate the pain.
nicole B.
Boonville, IN
You can't go wrong with Soothe products. These are great for a teething baby.
You can't go wrong with Soothe products. These are great for a teething baby.
Shelby N.
julian
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
1,068 reviews
This is great to have around when you have a teething little. I put ours in the freezer at home to keep it cold. And one in the diaper bag for my son to sue whenever we were out
Sonia B.
Chicago , IL
Me fue muy útil para cuando a mi hija le empezaron a salir los molares muy buen producto y súper recommendado
Ask a question to the Influenster community...