BY MOKI

These headphones are the ideal choice for children 3 and up. Available in two bright colors they fit comfortably, cannot be forced into the ear canal and do not isolate the user from surrounding noise. The sensitivity on these earphones has been set to deliver a maximum of 89 decibels which means they can be safely used for up to eight hours a day without fear of causing permanent and irreversible damage to your children's hearing. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Bought these for my daughter to bring to school, headphones were on her school supply list. Great for the price. Cute design so she was happy with them- pink! I loved them because of the volume control. I don't have to worry about her hurting her ears when I'm not around to remind her to keep the volume low.
Mallory A.
Mallory A.
Trumann, AR
My daughter kept losing her headphones so I decided to buy some larger ones harder to misplace. They were affordable and good quality. I ordered them offline and was able to get a great price. She loves them and it's so much easier for her to keep up with.
Jenn A.
Jenn A.
Techie Expert
These are very good headphones. I bought for my kids since they aways misplace the small ear buds and i since i dont like to hear their game music i just had to buy them these and they very good only bad is sound quality
Tasha G.
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
I have been wanting to buy my daughters some of these. But I don't want to buy them if they break easy or don't work good. I wonder how these are.
Carina O.
Carina O.
These are a must for any parent! It doesn't get too loud, so you don't have to worry about hurting your kid's ears.
Ideal B.
Ideal B.
New york, NY
Techie Expert
My niece simply adores these headphones. They are so stylish and she with in the school all the time. I tried these on myself and they have a nice sound to them.
I have a pair of the Beats but I'm just loving these! May have to splurge a little and get them for myself for Christmas !
alora r.
alora r.
Clearlake, CA
So cute and stylish easy to use great sound quality without hurting your kids ears and so cute with the fun adorable colors.
Lyne S.
Lyne S.
I love that color!!! I 'll totally boy these to my daughter !! I'm sure she'll love these!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
These look like the beat headphones are they similar?