BY MOJETTO

Sara H.
This product works well. However, I had to put a little less in my dogs water bowl then the product recommended. One of my dogs just seems to know if we are trying to freshen his breath and he refuses any treat or product that helps freshen his breath. So with that being said he wouldn't drink the water if he could tell the product was in the water.
Samantha D.
Dothan, AL
This worked well for one of my dogs. He would drink the water, and his breath would be much better. my other dog, however, wouldn't drink the water at all if this was in it.
Alicia L.
Waterford , MI
Great for cleaning up bad breath on my pup. Would totally recommend this, works great
Gaby V.
Miami, Florida

the dogs need care for the teeth but they do not like that, so I solved it when I found this mouthwash! i love