Mojetto Deep Blue Professional ADB41011 Activated Carbon in Jar with Media Bag, 24-Ounce

BY MOJETTO

Ally c.
Whitehall , Pa
I highly recommend this activated carbon. It keeps all of my fish tanks very clear including my gold fish tank which can get very dirty.
Hannah B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This works amazing for a fish tank!! Also, I have started using it for my terrarium to keep the water from getting gross.
Kerrie F.
Newport, KY
I use this in my fish tank. Really helps pull the nitrates out of the water. Must have
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
This is a nessessity for my fish tank. clear clean water. happy fish happy life!!
Mely D.
Cypress, TX
Excellent for your fish tank and maintaining it's just amazing how clean it looks
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Has anyone used this to whiten teeth? Is it safe?
Alexandra P.