MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HimByredo
Mojave Ghost Eau de Parfum, 100 mL Byredo

Mojave Ghost Eau de Parfum, 100 mL Byredo

by Byredo

Byredo Mojave Ghost Eau de Parfum, 100 mL DetailsThe Ghost flower is a rare species that dares to blossom above this baked hard ground. Despite its arid surroundings and inability to produce nectar, the Ghost Flower, or Mohavea Confertiflora, maintains its perfect, majestic beauty and thrives year after year. In an astonishing feat or ingenuity the flower uses mimicry to attract the pollinators of a neighboring plan specials by developing markings that resemble those of a female bee genus attracted to its subject and duping the male bee into following suite. This moving human-like behavior and captivating tale of survival lies in the foundation that inspired 'Mojave Ghost', an homage to this most bewitching flower. Top: Amrette, Jamaican Nesberry. Heart: Violet, Sandalwood, magnolia. Base: Chantilly Mush, Crisp Amber, Cedarwood. 100 mL/ 3.3 fl. oz. Designer About Byredo Fragrances: Based in Stockholm, Sweden, Byredo was founded by painter-turned-creative-director Ben Gorham in 2006. Partnering with perfumers Olivia Giacobetti and Jerome Epinette, Gorham's scents are inspired by distinct places (such as Palermo, Italy), moments in time (think 1920s excess and avant-gardism), and works of art (for example, a photograph taken by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin), as well as memories and personal experiences. Gorham-born in Sweden to a Canadian father and Indian mother, raised between Stockholm, Toronto, and New York-leverages his global background as a beauty industry 'outsider.' The Byredo difference? A preference for uncluttered notes and a dedication to quality craftsmanship. In addition to fragrances-perfumes, colognes, and roll-on oils-Byredo offerings include personal care items such as bar soaps, body creams, lotions, and travel cases, plus scented candles for the home.

I’ve seen a lot of reviews saying this smells identical to Marc Jacobs Daisy. Is that accurate?
Does this have a similar smell to Gypsy Water, the sort of earthy/wood scent?
Is this perfume unisex?
Start your review of Mojave Ghost Eau de Parfum, 100 mL Byredo!
Naw A.
This is a very grown up scent , if I had to describe it in one word I would use clean - it's light and fresh and lingers for a long time. I do enjoy this scent but not something I would regularly use as I prefer more unique and quirky scents.
Marina V.
Miami
Mojave Ghost Eau de Parfum, 100 mL Byredo uploaded by Marina V.
Purchased at: Saks
This scent is so sexy and sophisticated. I always feel extra sensual wearing it. My husband loves this scent on me too 🥰
newsha M.
Sylmar , CA
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I love this fragrance so much! Smells heavenly, a lot of people compare this to Marc Jacob daisy but honestly I don’t see the similarities, on me daisy smells like old plastic but Mojave ghost has this mysterious fruity yet sensual smell! I use the hair perfume and oil as well!
DIANA P.
Sunny Isles beach, FL
Mojave Ghost Eau de Parfum, 100 mL Byredo uploaded by DIANA P.
This one, when I bought, I liked but not very much. With time I start using parfum more often and now became one of my favorites.... wood/honey/flowers... I love it 😻
Nicollette M.
Seattle, WA
The best smelling perfume ever, like a dream on a desert night.... but oh my god it’s way too expensive
Nina K.
Mojave ghost by byredo is awesome perfume🖤 I love woood smeel. Notes are: sandalwood, cedarwood, musk. This is amazing perfume
Joanna P.
One of my favorite scents. It’s so unique and unlike anything I’ve ever tried. Lightweight and not overpowering. I love catching hints of it throughout the day.
Amanda P.
Light, floral, intoxicating.  Whenever I wear this people ask me repeatedly what I am wearing and where they can get it.  Highly recommend!
Sheree B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go to scent it a very light but sweet scent. Great for layering with other scents! Worth the price highly recommend if you like a soft sweet scent
Maggie S.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is pricy, but I think it's totally worth it. It's got a strong scent, so a little bit goes a long way, which means the bottle will last you a while! The packaging is super high quality, as to be expected with Byredo. This is definitely my favorite scent from Byredo, and one of my favorite scents of all time!