MOJANG/4J STUDIOS Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition uploaded by Mipsy M.

BY MOJANG/4J STUDIOS

MOJANG/4J STUDIOS Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition
  • "Whole family loves this game and best part is that it's kid friendly." in 1 review
  • "Such a great game for the whole family to play." in 1 review
Brittany B.
I hate Minecraft want really figure out how to work it and i hate the graphics.
John S.
This game is great for people who have a lot of imagination or people who just love building things.
Kadie S.
Holiday, Fl
Excellent game for my 6 year old. He often plays it but asks me how to do things nonstop. Also has trouble know what to do. Even I have trouble with it. He still loves it though.
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA
Omg I love Minecraft and so do my kids you could get creative with building and making stuff so fun to play.
Mipsy M.
My kids go crazy with this game they love it they ask if they can play every single day
Erica D.
Racine, WI
I live this game, it's perfect for kids to build and use they're imagination.
Nicquel Z.
Victorville , CA
My kids favorite game we bought it for them and they love it they bond together although I don't like them playing too long it's a great buy
Cheyenne B.
West Union, OH
This product may have been around $20 but it was definitely worth it! There's not a day that someone in the family doesn't play it. It's so Gina ms there is so many options on what you can do on the game. It's for all ages and fun!
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
I call this game my baby'sitter game. My boys had it on their ipads and their dad bought it for the ps3. talk about hours of entertainment. I have seen them build empires with this game and it gives me the opportunity to play with them too.
amber r.
I hate video games. The day my husband bought a ps3 was the start of my sad lonely boring life. But then my husband talked me into playing this game. I literally have gotten nothing else accomplished since I started playing this game. I can build anything I want. I have a beach house, a house in the country, a tree house, Underwater caves, all kinds of stuff. I love this game and I love that its something my husband and I can do together and both enjoy.