MOJANG/4J STUDIOS Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition uploaded by Mipsy M.

BY MOJANG/4J STUDIOS

MOJANG/4J STUDIOS Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition
  • "Whole family loves this game and best part is that it's kid friendly." in 1 review
  • "Such a great game for the whole family to play." in 1 review
noel l.
noel l.
Whole family loves this game and best part is that it's kid friendly. We play for hours
Annaissa B.
Annaissa B.
Los Angeles, CA
This game is all about creativity. It give you a chance to decide and create your own world
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
I find this game so weird but my 7 year old is obsessed with it and so are lots of boys his add apparently. I found this game for a steal for Christmas
Katie M.
Katie M.
I seriously love minecraft it's my favorite PS3 game to play. I use to play it everyday but now I play skyrim
Kadie S.
Kadie S.
Holiday, Fl
Excellent game for my 6 year old. He often plays it but asks me how to do things nonstop. Also has trouble know what to do. Even I have trouble with it. He still loves it though.
Perla S.
Perla S.
This game is so cool. It keeps my daughter entertained while i do work. I have even played it myself and i enjoyed it, you can learn from this fun game.
John S.
John S.
This game is great for people who have a lot of imagination or people who just love building things.
amber r.
amber r.
I hate video games. The day my husband bought a ps3 was the start of my sad lonely boring life. But then my husband talked me into playing this game. I literally have gotten nothing else accomplished since I started playing this game. I can build anything I want. I have a beach house, a house in the country, a tree house, Underwater caves, all kinds of stuff. I love this game and I love that its something my husband and I can do together and both enjoy.
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
My child loves this game. He plays it everyday for hours. I am glad it's even education for him
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Such a great game for the whole family to play. It's scaled down from PC and doesn't have as much of the stuff that PC does but even then it's still friggin amazing. Well worth buying if you don't want your kiddos on the PC all day!