Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Christine L.
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA

I call this game my baby'sitter game. My boys had it on their ipads and their dad bought it for the ps3. talk about hours of entertainment. I have seen them build empires with this game and it gives me the opportunity to play with them too.
Kadie S.
Kadie S.
Holiday, Fl

Excellent game for my 6 year old. He often plays it but asks me how to do things nonstop. Also has trouble know what to do. Even I have trouble with it. He still loves it though.
Katie M.
Katie M.

I seriously love minecraft it's my favorite PS3 game to play. I use to play it everyday but now I play skyrim
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT

I find this game so weird but my 7 year old is obsessed with it and so are lots of boys his add apparently. I found this game for a steal for Christmas
Annaissa B.
Annaissa B.
Los Angeles, CA

This game is all about creativity. It give you a chance to decide and create your own world
noel l.
noel l.

Whole family loves this game and best part is that it's kid friendly. We play for hours
Heather A.
Heather A.
Buckhannon, WV

My kids love this game! My kids age range is from 10 to 4. This game makes them use their imagination!
amber r.
amber r.

I hate video games. The day my husband bought a ps3 was the start of my sad lonely boring life. But then my husband talked me into playing this game. I literally have gotten nothing else accomplished since I started playing this game. I can build anything I want. I have a beach house, a house in the country, a tree house, Underwater caves, all kinds of stuff. I love this game and I love that its something my husband and I can do together and both enjoy.
John S.
John S.

This game is great for people who have a lot of imagination or people who just love building things.
Perla S.
Perla S.

This game is so cool. It keeps my daughter entertained while i do work. I have even played it myself and i enjoyed it, you can learn from this fun game.

Join Now