Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Mary C.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY

If you've got kiddos on the mine craft bandwagon they are sure to love this game!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Buckhannon, WV

My kids love this game! My kids age range is from 10 to 4. This game makes them use their imagination!
Kadie S.
Kadie S.
Holiday, Fl

Excellent game for my 6 year old. He often plays it but asks me how to do things nonstop. Also has trouble know what to do. Even I have trouble with it. He still loves it though.
Katie M.
Katie M.

I seriously love minecraft it's my favorite PS3 game to play. I use to play it everyday but now I play skyrim
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT

I find this game so weird but my 7 year old is obsessed with it and so are lots of boys his add apparently. I found this game for a steal for Christmas
Annaissa B.
Annaissa B.
Los Angeles, CA

This game is all about creativity. It give you a chance to decide and create your own world
noel l.
noel l.

Whole family loves this game and best part is that it's kid friendly. We play for hours
Riel Monet A.
Riel Monet A.
Vancouver, British Colombia

Everyone I know loves minecraft, I don't think there is a single kid/teen out there who won't tell you this game is amazing! Wether you play on your pc/Xbox/play station it's just an overall amazing game! Yet it's so simple! Literally anyone can play!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Duncan, B.C., BC

My kids LOVE mine craft and I love that I can now buy it for the play station 3 instead of the xbox360. I can't wait to give it to the, for Christmas they will be so excited. It keeps them occupied for hours and uses creativity instead of mindless shooting games, etc.
John S.
John S.

This game is great for people who have a lot of imagination or people who just love building things.

Join Now