Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Kadie S.
Kadie S.
Holiday, Fl

Excellent game for my 6 year old. He often plays it but asks me how to do things nonstop. Also has trouble know what to do. Even I have trouble with it. He still loves it though.
Perla S.
Perla S.

This game is so cool. It keeps my daughter entertained while i do work. I have even played it myself and i enjoyed it, you can learn from this fun game.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT

I find this game so weird but my 7 year old is obsessed with it and so are lots of boys his add apparently. I found this game for a steal for Christmas
Katie M.
Katie M.

I seriously love minecraft it's my favorite PS3 game to play. I use to play it everyday but now I play skyrim
Heather A.
Heather A.
Buckhannon, WV

My kids love this game! My kids age range is from 10 to 4. This game makes them use their imagination!
Dorian P.
Dorian P.
Amboy, WA

What can I say! Awesome awesome awesome! Fun for the whole family! Great way to encourage creativity!
John S.
John S.

This game is great for people who have a lot of imagination or people who just love building things.
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS

My child loves this game. He plays it everyday for hours. I am glad it's even education for him
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
None, Cumbria

At first I thought what the hell is this but now I'm addicted haha I'm 34 and love this game
Annaissa B.
Annaissa B.
Los Angeles, CA

This game is all about creativity. It give you a chance to decide and create your own world

Join Now