Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Nicquel Z.
Nicquel Z.
Victorville , Ca

My kids favorite game we bought it for them and they love it they bond together although I don't like them playing too long it's a great buy
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Stockton, CA

Omg I love Minecraft and so do my kids you could get creative with building and making stuff so fun to play.
Mipsy M.
Mipsy M.

My kids go crazy with this game they love it they ask if they can play every single day
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

I hate Minecraft want really figure out how to work it and i hate the graphics.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Racine, WI

I live this game, it's perfect for kids to build and use they're imagination.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
West Union, OH

This product may have been around $20 but it was definitely worth it! There's not a day that someone in the family doesn't play it. It's so Gina ms there is so many options on what you can do on the game. It's for all ages and fun!
Perla S.
Perla S.

This game is so cool. It keeps my daughter entertained while i do work. I have even played it myself and i enjoyed it, you can learn from this fun game.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA

I call this game my baby'sitter game. My boys had it on their ipads and their dad bought it for the ps3. talk about hours of entertainment. I have seen them build empires with this game and it gives me the opportunity to play with them too.
amber r.
amber r.

I hate video games. The day my husband bought a ps3 was the start of my sad lonely boring life. But then my husband talked me into playing this game. I literally have gotten nothing else accomplished since I started playing this game. I can build anything I want. I have a beach house, a house in the country, a tree house, Underwater caves, all kinds of stuff. I love this game and I love that its something my husband and I can do together and both enjoy.
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS

My child loves this game. He plays it everyday for hours. I am glad it's even education for him

Join Now