Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Nicquel Z.
Nicquel Z.
Diamond Bar, CA

My kids favorite game we bought it for them and they love it they bond together although I don't like them playing too long it's a great buy
Mipsy M.
Mipsy M.

My kids go crazy with this game they love it they ask if they can play every single day
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

I hate Minecraft want really figure out how to work it and i hate the graphics.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Racine, WI

I live this game, it's perfect for kids to build and use they're imagination.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
West Union, OH

This product may have been around $20 but it was definitely worth it! There's not a day that someone in the family doesn't play it. It's so Gina ms there is so many options on what you can do on the game. It's for all ages and fun!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Such a great game for the whole family to play. It's scaled down from PC and doesn't have as much of the stuff that PC does but even then it's still friggin amazing. Well worth buying if you don't want your kiddos on the PC all day!
Perla S.
Perla S.

This game is so cool. It keeps my daughter entertained while i do work. I have even played it myself and i enjoyed it, you can learn from this fun game.
amber r.
amber r.

I hate video games. The day my husband bought a ps3 was the start of my sad lonely boring life. But then my husband talked me into playing this game. I literally have gotten nothing else accomplished since I started playing this game. I can build anything I want. I have a beach house, a house in the country, a tree house, Underwater caves, all kinds of stuff. I love this game and I love that its something my husband and I can do together and both enjoy.
Dorian P.
Dorian P.
Amboy, WA

What can I say! Awesome awesome awesome! Fun for the whole family! Great way to encourage creativity!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Duncan, B.C., BC

My kids LOVE mine craft and I love that I can now buy it for the play station 3 instead of the xbox360. I can't wait to give it to the, for Christmas they will be so excited. It keeps them occupied for hours and uses creativity instead of mindless shooting games, etc.

Join Now