Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
West Union, OH

This product may have been around $20 but it was definitely worth it! There's not a day that someone in the family doesn't play it. It's so Gina ms there is so many options on what you can do on the game. It's for all ages and fun!
Nicquel Z.
Nicquel Z.
Diamond Bar, CA

My kids favorite game we bought it for them and they love it they bond together although I don't like them playing too long it's a great buy
Mipsy M.
Mipsy M.

My kids go crazy with this game they love it they ask if they can play every single day
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

I hate Minecraft want really figure out how to work it and i hate the graphics.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Racine, WI

I live this game, it's perfect for kids to build and use they're imagination.
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS

My child loves this game. He plays it everyday for hours. I am glad it's even education for him
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

Such a great game for the whole family to play. It's scaled down from PC and doesn't have as much of the stuff that PC does but even then it's still friggin amazing. Well worth buying if you don't want your kiddos on the PC all day!
John S.
John S.

This game is great for people who have a lot of imagination or people who just love building things.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY

If you've got kiddos on the mine craft bandwagon they are sure to love this game!
Perla S.
Perla S.

This game is so cool. It keeps my daughter entertained while i do work. I have even played it myself and i enjoyed it, you can learn from this fun game.

Join Now