ElectronicsPhonesAppsMojang
Minecraft – Pocket Edition

Mojang Minecraft – Pocket Edition

by Mojang

Minecraft is about placing blocks to build things and going on adventures. Pocket Edition includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, and randomly generated worlds. You can craft, create and breed anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn. Since the first release of Minecraft – Pocket Edition, we’ve added heaps of new features and made massive improvements to the way things look. There’s never been a better time to enjoy Minecraft on the move. Minecraft — Pocket Edition is a Universal App. Pay once and play on any of your iDevices.

Bagai mana cara diwnload minecraft?
this seems interesting what is it about?
Are there a bunch of in app purchases in this game?
Start your review of Mojang Minecraft – Pocket Edition!
How would you rate this product?
AMY ANJOLIE K.
Techie Expert Level 2
Mojang Minecraft – Pocket Edition uploaded by AMY ANJOLIE K.
Minecraft is one of my favorite games. I have been playing for years. I have especially been playing a lot during quarantine. It is definitely my go-to stress reliever. There are so many game modes. You can play single player and do creative, survival, hardcore more or adventure. Or you can do multi player and play with friends and join servers.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Techie Expert Level 6
2,008 reviews
Number One in Adventure, this offers in an app purchase. Minecraft dungeons and all new action adventure game, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers. The graphics are incredible!
Maddie C.
Raymond, NH
Techie Expert Level 1
I’ve been playing minecraft since the sixth grade and pocket edition just doesn’t hit like the java version. sure it’s great for on the go, but if you’re stuck at home especially in a time like this, I would just go with the real thing.
Carmen F.
Delano, CA
This is also one of my favorite games i love to get creative when im playing. I also like the fact that i can play with others
Tanushka V.
York, PA
I really like Minecraft. It is very addictive since you have sooooo many things to do in the game. You can play multiplayer with friends if you are in the same place or you can join a server and play online with other minecraft players. I like the fact that you can build anything in the game, there are so many cool things to build. What I also like about the game is that there are many amazing seeds, for those who dont know what seeds in the game are, they are basically your “world” depending on the seed you can be in a desert 🌵 or in the woods or you can have a seed in which you can find anything. I like to put my world Infinite since you get to discover many cool things, like desert bunnies 🐰 which look so cute btw! I recommend this game to anyone honestly, it is a great game.
Sophia J.
Carrollton, VA
Even though you can play this game on other devices, Minecraft PE is an extremely easy and inexpensive game. You can find this game on Googe Play and the App Store for $6.99.
Ally G.
Techie Expert Level 2
1,427 reviews
This was really fun to play on as an app on the phone. Loved it and totally worth the price. Made those slow days and wait times a bit more entertaining with this game. Fun to play and would recommend to anyone who like the game minecraft. Epically fun!!
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I was so happy when pocket edition came out. The struggle of wanting to play minecraft and only having it on PS4 was a struggle! Now I can play any time and it was only 6$! Totally recommend to anyone who loves minecraft.
Lucy P.
I love Minecraft so much!!! I used to build so much stuff and game on it with my friends all the time. It actually taught me things, which I think is very funny. I liked the PC version better than this, but it is understandable why this isn't as good. It's on a screen multiple times smaller!! My little brother is still obsessed with this game. I would too, if I weren't in college and I wasn't busy all the time.
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
I never really understood the appeal of this game at all it's just one of those things where not everyone sees things the same way and others feel that this game is a part of their life which there's nothing wrong with however I was just not able to get into the type of craft they were working on
Ask a question to the Influenster community...