MakeupLip MakeupLip & Cheek Stainsundone beauty
Moisturizing Sheer Balm Lip Stain with Exfoliating Tip for Gentle Dry Skin Removal - Lip Life Natural Shea, Jojoba & Rose Hip for Lip Smoothing Tinted Non-Sticky Gloss INFINITE PINK

by undone beauty

Super Smooth, Never-Sticky Tinted Lip Balm Stain. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Soft, Exfoliating Applicator for Gentle Dry Skin Removal and Lip Smoothing . Natural Shea, Jojoba and Rose Hip for Lip Smoothing & Moisturizing . Vegan + Cruelty Free. INFINITE PINK is a Sheer, Ultra-Wearable Shade in Long-Wear Blushing Pink that has a stain effect .

Super Smooth, Never-Sticky Tinted Lip Balm Stain. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.; Soft, Exfoliating Applicator for Gentle Dry Skin Removal and Lip Smoothing; Natural Shea, Jojoba and Rose Hip for Lip Smoothing & Moisturizing; Vegan + Cruelty Free.; INFINITE PINK is a Sheer, Ultra-Wearable Shade in Long-Wear Blushing Pink that has a stain effect

how good does this product work?
Start your review of Moisturizing Sheer Balm Lip Stain with Exfoliating Tip for Gentle Dry Skin Removal - UNDONE BEAUTY Lip Life. Natural Shea, Jojoba & Rose Hip for Lip Smoothing. Tinted Non-Sticky Gloss. INFINITE PINK!
Spring N.
Bartow, FL
Moisturizing Sheer Balm Lip Stain with Exfoliating Tip for Gentle Dry Skin Removal - UNDONE BEAUTY Lip Life. Natural Shea, Jojoba & Rose Hip for Lip Smoothing. Tinted Non-Sticky Gloss. INFINITE PINK uploaded by Spring N.
Thank you @undone_beauty for sending me this Big Poppa Gloss in Sweet Pea. I'm a huge fan of lipgloss and must always have one on me wherever I go. I'm very picky about my lip gloss and this one defintley met my standards. I love how it glides so smoothly onto my lips with the super sized applicator. It immediately melts into my lips, leaving them super moisturized and hydrated thanks to the cloudberry seed oil. It's never sticky or tacky, and leaves a beautiful glossy shine. Plus it lasts for awhile, leaving me with the perfect pout. The sweet pea scent smells amazing too. And its vegan and clean beauty, which always makes me happy. Defintley a fan of the Undone Beauty lip gloss. The only con I have was I wish it had more lip gloss in the container. I feel like I'm running out of it too quickly and I just started using it. Other than that I love everything about this lip gloss. Would love to try more. 💄💋💄💋💄💋💄 #undonebeauty #undonebeautygiftedme #undonebeautylipgloss #tryit #tryitsamplingprogram #tryitsampling #tryitsamplingcommunity #lipgloss #lips #makeup #beauty #cleanbeauty #beautyinandout #vegan #productreviewer #producttester #influenster
RENA P.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Moisturizing Sheer Balm Lip Stain with Exfoliating Tip for Gentle Dry Skin Removal - UNDONE BEAUTY Lip Life. Natural Shea, Jojoba & Rose Hip for Lip Smoothing. Tinted Non-Sticky Gloss. INFINITE PINK uploaded by RENA P.
Purchased at: Target
I love the lip balm and the added exfoliating tip for gentle skin removal. The lip balm has natural oils and the brand clean and cruelty free!! Definitely one of my new favorite brands sold at Target! I also love the mascara, the wand shape is great to work with.
Logan B.
Lawndale, NC
Moisturizing Sheer Balm Lip Stain with Exfoliating Tip for Gentle Dry Skin Removal - UNDONE BEAUTY Lip Life. Natural Shea, Jojoba & Rose Hip for Lip Smoothing. Tinted Non-Sticky Gloss. INFINITE PINK uploaded by Logan B.
Love this lip balm. It’s very hydrating! Love that the tip has an exfoliating applicator. Feels really nice on the lips. Great for traveling and fast lip exfoliation on the go. Very glossy, not sticky at all, but doesn’t last long. I still enjoy this product and recommend.
Emma P.
Beaverton, OR
Moisturizing Sheer Balm Lip Stain with Exfoliating Tip for Gentle Dry Skin Removal - UNDONE BEAUTY Lip Life. Natural Shea, Jojoba & Rose Hip for Lip Smoothing. Tinted Non-Sticky Gloss. INFINITE PINK uploaded by Emma P.
Super cute!! I think the exfoliating tip is super unique and a very good idea. This product is super cheap, looks gorgeous on the lips, and you only need a little bit so it lasts for a long time. Super pretty, especially for a natural glam look and I love this company and their empowering values.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Moisturizing Sheer Balm Lip Stain with Exfoliating Tip for Gentle Dry Skin Removal - UNDONE BEAUTY Lip Life. Natural Shea, Jojoba & Rose Hip for Lip Smoothing. Tinted Non-Sticky Gloss. INFINITE PINK uploaded by Dawn S.
I really love this makeup line. All of the products are very different and innovative. This color of this product is a stain (the others aren’t). It’s a very pretty medium pink. The applicator on this balm has bumps on it that help to exfoliate your lips during application.
JJ T.
Moisturizing Sheer Balm Lip Stain with Exfoliating Tip for Gentle Dry Skin Removal - UNDONE BEAUTY Lip Life. Natural Shea, Jojoba & Rose Hip for Lip Smoothing. Tinted Non-Sticky Gloss. INFINITE PINK uploaded by JJ T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Innovative, and effective. The nubs are rough, in a really good way. Gloss has good staying power.
Daisy P.
Modesto
I love the application of this product. There is no flavor and no shimmer but there is a slight tint to it. Not only will this give you a natural gloss look but it will bring your circulation back to your lips💞
Samantha C.
Darien, IL
Purchased at: Target
The perfect combination of color and shine! I love the exfoliating aspect of the applicator and my lips always feel better after putting this on! I love the way it feels and it’s not tacky or sticky and it doesn’t disappear after only a few minutes of wearing it!
Abby H.
Image your lips get wet while washing your face. Then, your face dries off, and no water is left. That’s a lot like this lip balm/stain/whatever it is. The formula is very runny. It comes out of a spiked tip which honestly leads to messes. It doesn’t stain at all. My lips look glossy for a maximum of 5 minutes before they look completely back to normal. Not their best product, but I LOVE their [product:water-bronzer-stick-blends-perfectly-into-skin-undone-beauty-water-bronzer-most-natural-looking-tan-no-streaks-lines-mistakes-coconut-for-radiant-dewy-glow-vegan-&-cruelty-free-blast]
Nicole L.
Clifton, NJ
such a great product. goes on very soft on your lips and lasts a long time. the exfoliating tip gives a great touch. overall great product especially for the price. AND THEY’RE CRUELTY FREE!! i would definitely recommend and buy again. they’re my favorite!