Moisturizing Hydrating Gel Socks Shea Butter+jojoba Oil+vitamin E 3 Packs

Moisturizing Hydrating Gel Socks Shea Butter+jojoba Oil+vitamin E 3 Packs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moisturizing Hydrating Gel Socks Shea Butter+jojoba Oil+vitamin E 3 Packs!
How would you rate this product?
Nikitha M.
Stockton, CA
Moisturizing Hydrating Gel Socks Shea Butter+jojoba Oil+vitamin E 3 Packs uploaded by Nikitha M.
Looove these hydrating socks. Purchased these at big lots for 1. I was skeptical at first, but now everytime I do a pedicure I use these. They make my feet sooo soft. It's very moisturizing. I definitely recommend these.
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
Moisturizing Hydrating Gel Socks Shea Butter+jojoba Oil+vitamin E 3 Packs uploaded by Sherry E.
Shea butter...Jojoba and oat extracts! Yea! Made for up to a women's size 11 shoe...These socks have tabs and you just put your feet up for 20 minutes and let them drink up the moisture...What a deal for a dollar to alleviate cracked heals from not moisturizing your feet!
Ashley T.
I really like these and they are such a good find only $1! Easy to follow and they leave feet so soft and hydrated! My heals can be in pretty rough shape and one sitting with these the skin is soft and smooth!
Victoria C.
Ephrata, PA
Moisturizing Hydrating Gel Socks Shea Butter+jojoba Oil+vitamin E 3 Packs uploaded by Victoria C.
I thought this worked very well. I found them easy to put on and they felt really cold on my feet. When I was done my feet were really soft. Now that it’s the next day they are pretty rough again. I’m not sure if multiple treatments would be different.

Looking for your answer?