MakeupNair
Moisturizing Face Cream For Upper Lip Chin And Fac 2 oz by Nair

Moisturizing Face Cream For Upper Lip Chin And Fac Nair 2 oz by Nair

For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings. This product offering is for 3 Retail PackageProduct of Nair-Pack of 3

Start your review of Moisturizing Face Cream For Upper Lip Chin And Fac Nair 2 oz by Nair!
Stephanie D.
It's okay. I don't like that it smells so strong. You would think that the hair would just melt off. Well, unfortunately it does not work as fast as I would like, but it does work. Sometimes you do have to apply twice.
Valerie G.
Okmulgee, OK
I really like Nair moisturizing face cream hair removal. I use it on my lip brow area and face. I use it once a week and I don't have to do it again until a week later. My skin has had a reaction to it before, so I make sure not to go over the 10 minutes. And I make sure afterwards I wash my face with water and a fragrance free soap. This way I don't have a reaction to using this product. I would definitely recommend this product but if you have really sensitive skin I would be careful. #Nair #Facecream #Hairremoval
Lassha P.
Durham, North Carolina
This is my go to product when it comes to hair removal on my face. I leave this on for about 10 minutes. The only bad thing I have to say is that it's a bit of a pain to take off because it's really easy to apply. I have to put on a good amount to make sure I don't have any patches of hair. I believe this product is about $10.
Ana P.
Bay Point, CA
Moisturizing Face Cream For Upper Lip Chin And Fac Nair 2 oz by Nair uploaded by Ana P.
Purchased at: Target
This product works great for me. I have been using it for 4 years now. It removes some hair that grows in my face really good. It doesn’t burn my skin as other hair removal creams have.
Juuh M.
coconutcreek
Moisturizing Face Cream For Upper Lip Chin And Fac Nair 2 oz by Nair uploaded by Juuh M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
hello girls💕💕! I will indicate for you! I really like to use it and it takes a long time to get the hair on my face, it doesn't hurt, it doesn't burn and the fullness and taste, it didn't leave me with arlergy or red! seal of approval by me ✅
Ja'Necia M.
Dallas, TX
It works for the most part but it's messy. It leaves hair behind and it's irritating to the fingers. I still prefer this over shaving my mustache and unibrow.
Yudeily E.
Really good, it takes out your hairs perfectly and I really recommend this. Me and my daughter use ir all the time!!! Love ittttttt!!!!!!!! Affordable in a way, kind of expensive. But really recommend
SAVANNAH C.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ive never had one but ive tried it feels fresh literally so affordable and efficient if you get razor bumps I honestly love it I haven’t bought it lol i use my sisters instead honestly love it though!
Amber C.
Hillsboro, OR
I prefer the cream because I hate doing the wax on my lip 🤣 but I do have alot of burning after as tho I might be allergic to it? I don't know but I do still feel like this cream really works it took all the small hairs off and left it SMOOOOOOOOTH!
Adriann M.
Milwaukee, WI
I hate this product I repeat I hate it honestly it's a really good product but my siblings played a prank on me and put this in my shampoo and now my hair is messed up so what am I supposed to do now near what you tell me that snare okay I really don't appreciate how good your product is yes I loved it but it ruined my hair there so I hope you're proud of yourself