Moisturizing Cleanser 150 ml. By Sanitas Progressive Skinhealth

An ultra rich, creamy cleanser that gently removes surface impurities and makeup without drying or irritating the skin. A moisture boosting blend of hyaluronic acid and jojoba oil helps increase skin moisture retention, reduce the appearance of fine...

Im thinking about purchasing the [product:sanitas-lemon-cream-cleanser-5-fl-oz-150-ml]? I have combination skin. Has anyone tried this?
I saw that Desi Perkins recommended this on her YouTube channel and I was planning on getting it, did it really work for anyone or did anyone see a difference in their skin?
Start your review of Moisturizing Cleanser 150 ml. By Sanitas Progressive Skinhealth!
Bridgeport
I started using the lemon cleanser a couple weeks ago. I used to use the Neutrogena® Facial Cleansing Bar For Acne-prone Skin before but it stripped my skin too much. But the lemon cleanser has changed my life. It doesn’t dry my skin out & leaves it feeling squeaky clean. It is on the more expensive side, so I probably won’t try any other products from them but I will repurchase this cleanser.
Belle Chasse, LA
Purchased at: Pharmaca
DUDE. I have been searching for a cleanser that isn’t harsh on my skin, but cleanses it thoroughly. I first heard of this product when I was researching different products and saw that Desi Perkins uses it. Her skin looks amazing so I figured I’d try it out. THE SMELL IS FREAKING GREAT!! Super clean scent. My face cleared up after 3 days. I recommend this product to everyone. It’s great for all skin types and inexpensive.
Blairsville, PA
I got a facial at a spa that uses and sells Sanitas products. After the facial I asked her what the first product was because it smelled awesome and it was the lemon cleanser. This stuff feels so good on the skin while getting it clean. That scent is just so delicious.
Belle Chasse, LA
Purchased at: Pharmaca
I was recommended this product by a friend & WOW!! My face has broke out non stop ever since I moved to south Louisiana from north Alabama & this product has stopped the acne in its tracks!!! My boyfriend even noticed the difference & I’ve only used it day & night for 4 days!!
Brookland, AR
I have oily skin and I have been using with morning and night for about 3 weeks and my skin is so healthy looking! 4 nights a week i use it with an exfoliating mitt and works so good. This doesn't strip my skin or anything. It feels clean when I wash it off. Highly recommend for any skin type!
Oak Park, MI
A super gentle and effective cleanser. It is soothing for sensitive skin and works wonderfully with my combo oily acne prone skin. There is no residue left over and my skin feels clean and soft. sanitas Milk & Honey Cleanser (5 fl oz / 150 ml)
calle margarita sk-11 valle hermoso hormigueros PR
1,060 reviews
Me gustaría probarlo se ve buena calidad que sitio se consigue es a base de limón y eso debe dejar el rostro bien suave y blanquito si lo pruebo de seguro que lo seguiría usando
This cleanser sells out every time we get an order in at the spa! I highly recommend this cleanse for anyone who has normal-dry skin and lives in a dry climate! This has a lovely scent and keeps your skin hydrated without feeling tight! Honey is a natural antibacterial so this is great for breakout prone skin as well because it will kill any bacteria on the skin! I am an Esthetician that works with this brand every day and the results are amazing! My guests and members love it! 10/10 Moisturizing Cleanser 150 ml. By Sanitas Progressive Skinhealth
Honolulu, HI
I love cream facial cleanser products and the fact it has a citrus fragrance weakens me:) but I’m to in love with my clique soap bar and the Clinique cleansers scrubs and Shiseido as I have for years!
Commerce city, CO
I love this cleanser for every day. It is great for dry skin. It smells amazing and helped clear up my adult blackheads. I use this as part of the dry skin collection and I could not be happier. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and clean rather than dry during winter weather.